1. 1. Make Daniels an officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Daniels

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

How long have you been in Shock?

About two weeks, but I played a lot back in October and previous.

How much time do you have on the server?

Over 1 Week

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel that I deserve the position of officers because I have worked hard to set myself apart from the rest of the enlisted and NCOs. I follow orders to the T and make sure to respect those under me. I have previous experience from reaching First Lieutenant back in October before I had some major changes in my life and sadly could not make enough time to be a good member of Shock.  I have since found a better work/life balance and plan to do great things in Shock for a long time. I feel that my loyalty to the battalion should be well looked at as I am rarely on any other jobs. Shock is my priority on the server. I could not see myself in any other battalion. I have the drive to be an officer and even if I don't succeed this time it will not stop me. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel that I can be trusted with this position because I have shown no signs that I am untrustworthy. I am committed to the betterment of Shock and the experience that Shock Troopers as well as other people on the ISD have. I have also been trusted with this responsibility in the past and did not abuse my position. I am respectful of those ranked beneath me and actively look for ways to let them have more fun on the server. There are plenty of things within Shock that are monotonous and I try to help people have fun even if that costs a little of my own. I have never shied away from blame and will always hold myself accountable over those ranked beneath me. Shock is a great battalion and I intend on continuing its legacy. My ultimate goal is Commander and I would not throw away my chance. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Above all else I bring experience. I have hosted many tryouts, SIMs, and trainings. I have a drive to move up in the ranks and one day become Commander of Shock. Overall, I just bring a chill approachable demeanor that is needed for an Officer. If enlisted and NCOs have a good relationship with their superiors it benefits everyone. Being that I was part of Shock in a very different time I bring a different perspective from other applicants. I look at things we are doing critically and attempt to think of ways that I could improve their efficiency or improve the experience for my fellow troopers. 

How active can you be?

I work varied hours about 20-40 hours a week right now and I work out 5 days a week. That being said, this is the only thing I really do in my free time at the moment. I would say I can average an hour a day, with days off from work getting 3-6 hours of play.

Edited by Daniels

+support

+ Active

+seems very enthusiastic about shock

+very approachable and overall a fun guy to play with

I remember you from shock back in October you seemed very happy and fun in Ur 1LT position, Good luck!!!!!!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent|