Change how CC's work with ownership - Denied

Jrshafer

What are you suggesting? - we change how CC ownerships work for when a member resigns leaves or gets Blacklisted because I feel like we shouldn't have to pay for CC we already bought and paid for and for things that we can't control  example I'm on a CC called the good Ol security boys I tried recruiting people on it till i found out i had to pay for ownership which IMO is stupid because 1 I already paid for the CC and 2 the owner DEI got blacklisted which is out of my control and i am still very active on it IMO people buying my CC and being able to kick me off of it is a scam and a little thing to note is that I am the only person who is on the CC now I feel like a good way to transfer ownership is a DM saying from the owner that the person who wants ownership is now the owner of the CC free of charge 

How would this change better the server? - Nothing other than save us money 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nope

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People with CC's 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Premiere memebers can buy them when they are auctioned off. This will probably remain like this.

However, I would like to see if it's possible to transfer ownership like you said, instead of just waiting for your CC to get auctioned off. This would help those who pitched in together to buy a CC. 

Honestly, I don't like that CCs get auctioned off. 

+Support regardless 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

When it comes to custom classes (since it cost real money) Please understand you need to be careful with which custom classes you join. Join a custom class in which you are super close friends with the owner. That is what I do with my CC’s, those Custom Classes’s have never been removed since. Making your own Custom Class is as well a good alternative because you get to become the owner of it at the cost of a little bit more money.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 minutes ago, Calamity said:

When it comes to custom classes (since it cost real money) Please understand you need to be careful with which custom classes you join. Join a custom class in which you are super close friends with the owner. That is what I do with my CC’s, those Custom Classes’s have never been removed since. Making your own Custom Class is as well a good alternative because you get to become the owner of it at the cost of a little bit more money.

I was good friends with the owner he was my trainer back when i first joined and we were on good terms the issue im having is i shouldn't have to pay for ownership for something he did and i had no part of but thanks for the advice 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!

+/- Support

+Support for Banned/Blacklisted member part

I mean they literally can't play so it isn't fair to those who are on the CC

-Support for resigned/people the left

Resigned people still come back sometimes and play their CC which would be unfair to them.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Pills said:

+/- Support

Resigned people still come back sometimes and play their CC which would be unfair to them.

ye just bc someone resigns doesnt mean their money should just disappear and go to someone else

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, Pills said:

+/- Support

4 hours ago, Pills said:

+/- Support

This ^. 

Lets get rid of some CC's that nobody plays on. It will free up space and reduce the file size of the server which = better experience on the server.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 6/7/2022 at 10:49 PM, Pills said:

+/- Support

My good friend buckbe (the OG reznov who left the server, not BL'ed) literally said that I was the unofficial owner of reznov and that ownership should be transferred to me.

i tried, couldn't, had to wait for an auction and im not spending 500 bucks to get premier to spend another 150 bucks to wait for an auction. what do you know someone puts in an Inactive CC request, buys it, kicks most people off (including myself). I don't want that to happen to other people

+Support

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+/- Support

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

On 6/7/2022 at 8:41 PM, Calamity said:

It's the risk you take, don't join random CC's, make sure you know the person to the point where they won't get themselves blacklisted and lose the CC. This would also take away from the premiere club as it's where they get some of the CC's to buy from auction. It's their own fault for getting blacklisted but a process to transfer ownership of a CC for a price by someone who ISNT banned sounds good

Screenshot_13.png

+/- Support

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

6 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

It's the risk you take, don't join random CC's, make sure you know the person to the point where they won't get themselves blacklisted and lose the CC. This would also take away from the premiere club as it's where they get some of the CC's to buy from auction. It's their own fault for getting blacklisted but a process to transfer ownership of a CC for a price by someone who ISNT banned sounds good

See this one wasn’t random i knew everyone in there and at the time ZJ had a good rep everyone in security loved him so obviously i trusted him and dei cause i knew them both so well and im mostly suggesting that if the owner is BL you get ownership or someone in the CC gets it free of charge the premiere club could still do there thing for CC’s that are inactive 

Former Ranks!

+Support overall, especially for transferring ownership 

The original Chef CC owner got blacklisted and I was basically powerless while It got removed, even though we were on good terms and I was basically considered "The Chef"

its not a problem now since I just remade it, but still was a little annoying

I think if the owner could pay a like $40 fee to transfer the ownership of the CC to someone else, that would be fair

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

No plus or minus support, I don't really care either way to be honest as I don't meddle with CC's, but would like to remind you all that this is likely beyond just SCPRP because AFAIK the custom class policies are global.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 6/7/2022 at 9:22 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Premiere memebers can buy them when they are auctioned off. This will probably remain like this.

However, I would like to see if it's possible to transfer ownership like you said, instead of just waiting for your CC to get auctioned off. This would help those who pitched in together to buy a CC. 

Honestly, I don't like that CCs get auctioned off. 

+Support regardless 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏