69th Medical Battalion Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Starch

Battalion Name: 69th Medical Corp

Note: This post is to suggest moving the “Medical Droid” Job from the Level Jobs, and adding it to 69th medical.

Job/Class Name: Medical Droid
(This is for a possible replacement to the Medical Droid level job)

New Job/Class Name: Protocol Droid

- Current model: models/bunny/2-1Bmedical/2-1Bmedicaldroid.mdl

- New model: models/starwars/grady/protocol_droids/protocol-silver.mdl

Link to model pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544998687&searchtext=star+wars+protocol+droids

Note: There are several options that would work, that's just one of the options I think could work well.

Reason for change: I believe that this job would be better suited for medical, medical has been looking for something to add to the battalion for awhile now with the only real options being a custom made model, or this one as there aren't any other options currently on the steam workshop.

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: 

rw_sw_relbyk23

rw_sw_scattershotgun

weapon_bacta_grenade

weapon_bactainjector

- Add:

rw_sw_relbyv10

- Remove:

weapon_bacta_grenade

weapon_bactainjector

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): I believe that this would be a suitable replacement as the protocol droid is a similar job that is currently not added, and the removal of the bacta grenade and injector is because it would not make much sense to keep it on the job (though this is just a suggestion for SMT)

Health:
- Current:
- New: 500

Armor: 
- Current:
- New: 200

Reason for health/armor changes: I believe that if the job is no longer a medical droid, a slight buff in armor and HP would make it more appealing to use and would help compensate for the removal of the bacta injector and grenade.

Description (Optional): This is just a suggestion for a replacement to the job for SMT that I feel would work well.

Job/Class Name: Medical Droid
(This is for the Medical Droid if it's added to the 69th Medical Battalion)

New Job/Class Name: 69th Medical Droid

- Current model: models/bunny/2-1Bmedical/2-1Bmedicaldroid.mdl

- New model: N/A

Reason for change: I believe that this job would be better suited for medical, medical has been looking for something to add to the battalion for awhile now with the only real options being a custom made model, or this one as there aren't any other options currently on the steam workshop.

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: 

rw_sw_relbyk23

weapon_bactainjector

rw_sw_scattershotgun

weapon_bacta_grenade

- Add:

rw_sw_dlt19s

tfa_nmrih_kknife

weapon_jew_stimkit

weapon_armorkit

- Remove:

weapon_bacta_grenade

rw_sw_scattershotgun

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): The bacta grenade is rarely used as it resets people's HP when stimmed and is not wanted by Medical Command, the DLT-19s would give the job some better protection while not being quite as good as the scatter shot which wouldn't make sense for a support role. The stim, and armor kit are standard on most medical jobs with the kit knife being on one or two.

Health:
- Current:
- New: 550

Armor: 
- Current: 200
- New:

Reason for health/armor changes: The increase in HP and armor is to make it slightly stronger than the officer job as it is a droid and should be slightly more tanky, and will be used by mainly officers, and senior NCO's.

Description (Optional): This job would allow for unique gameplay, as the idea for it is to give it a +10 roll added to any rolls made by other medical and itself during a surgery allowing for a support role within medical.

Edited by Starch

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

+Support
Starch and I have talked this update through and it should be a pretty easy change to add. The Medica Droid having its Bacta Grenade removed would lessen minging incidents and having it within the fold of the Medical Corps would make people be more serious on the job. This would further be ensured by only allowing Senior NCO+ on the job as well as having no more than 2 job slots. The Droid would be of extensive help in surgery RP and would give extra incentive to perform them.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

3 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support
Starch and I have talked this update through and it should be a pretty easy change to add. The Medica Droid having its Bacta Grenade removed would lessen minging incidents and having it within the fold of the Medical Corps would make people be more serious on the job. This would further be ensured by only allowing Senior NCO+ on the job as well as having no more than 2 job slots. The Droid would be of extensive help in surgery RP and would give extra incentive to perform them.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

12 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

13 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

6 hours ago, Beckett said:

I don't fully understand what you're asking, are you wanting 2 of the same jobs with slightly different models and loadouts, or just editing 1 current job?

I’m wanting the medical droid to be moved to 69th medical, and the protocol droid is a suggested replacement for it as a level job with both jobs have a modified kit.

Edited by Starch

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

On 6/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

On 6/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Manager
On 6/8/2022 at 1:03 AM, Starch said:

I believe that this job would be better suited for medical, medical has been looking for something to add to the battalion for awhile now

How will the job expand rp in the 69th? Or is it just another model to play as while on medical?

On 6/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, Starch said:

The bacta grenade is rarely used as it resets people's HP when stimmed

I thought this was fixed so it doesn’t do this anymore?

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

3 hours ago, Beckett said:

How will the job expand rp in the 69th? Or is it just another model to play as while on medical?

It will expand RP as currently there isn’t much variety to medical and they all have the same models, this job would be a unique job for them and would give +10 on rolls while others are doing surgery’s making it a cool support job to be able to utilize while doing surgery’s and could allow for longer surgery’s.

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

Altercations: The HP of the medical droid will be 450 instead of 550.