Hagrids Medical officer application

hagrid

1 What is your in-game name? Hagrid

2 What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:556556459

3 What is your rank on the Naval Roster: Midshipman

4 What specialties are you applying for? medical overseer 

5 What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply? rear admiral sauce

6 What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I think I can improve the branch I will be responsible for by doing lots of fun sims to get people online and activity up. I will also do lots of tryouts to up our numbers to the point that if anyone is sick/injured they can be immediately cared for. I will also guide other enlisted into becoming the best they can be, while also working closely with other officers and the medical command team. To help pass along new regulations and rules.

7 Why should you be trusted with this position?   I think I should be trusted with the rank because I am a loyal staff member and have spent tons of time working in naval and on the server. So, if I were to abuse my power it would not just leave a bad taste in my mouth but one on both battalions as a whole. It would also lead to me not being allowed back into medical so It would cut out two of my favorite battalions.

8 Why do you want this rank?  I want this rank because medical was the first battalion I joined on the server and had tons of fun. I left to see what other battalion had to offer. But I have Alway's had a feeling that I should have never left and now that I have taken a love to naval I thought I could use my knowledge of the medical to help improve it. I have also spoken to members of the medical battalion to ask about what I could do to better help them if I was chosen. They have voiced there concerns to me and I will start to improve them IMMEADIETLY. I was told, "more things to do, we usually just sit in medbay" 

9 Do you understand that if you receive a strike, you will be stripped of this rank? Yes, I do

10 What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of my branch is to oversee the health of the ship.  Making sure the enlisted are up to date on rules to guide them  into being the best they can be. Whilst also listening to the command team as well as learning from other officers in the medical battalion to better myself in medical knoloage. 

Edited by hagrid
Revisions

- Support

- Not serious enough!

- Does not know what hes doing most of the time

Edited by Sharp

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

ACCEPTED!!!

Congrats on your new position. Please speak to the CMO (Jog Hanson) for your training.

• Dislike 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Crunch locked this topic