Forums Post

Cammin

Forms  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this Forums Post?

• I Support
    • I Do Not Support

I Am Posting On The Fourms. This Is In The General Section Of The Gaming Light Imperal RP Fourms.

Thank You For Reading My Fourms Post

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

I am replying to a post on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of the Imperial RP section of the forums. I voted ‘I do not support’ on the poll connected to this post as I am an SCP RP only player!

Thanks for reading my reply to the forums post!

Edited by Grеg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

6 hours ago, Grеg said:

I am replying to a post on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of the Imperial RP section of the forums. I voted ‘I do not support’ on the poll connected to this post as I am an SCP RP only player!

I am quoting a post on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of Imperial RP on the forums. I voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as I am an Imperial RP player!

• Heart-Eyes 2

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

13 minutes ago, Apple Apple said:

I am quoting a post on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of Imperial RP on the forums. I voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as I am an Imperial RP player!

I am quoting this quote of a post on the gaminglight forms. This post is in the general section of Imperial RP on the forums. I voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as I am an Imperial RP player!

• Heart-Eyes 2

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Phil said:

I am quoting this quote of a post on the gaminglight forms. This post is in the general section of Imperial RP on the forums. I voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as I am an Imperial RP player!

I am quoting this quote from a quote from a quote on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of ImperialRP on the forums. i voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as i am an ImperialRP player.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

2 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

I am quoting this quote from a quote from a quote on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of ImperialRP on the forums. i voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as i am an ImperialRP player.

I am quoting this quote from a quote from a quote from a quote on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of ImperialRP on the forums. i voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as i am an ImperialRP player.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 6/6/2022 at 6:40 PM, Coconut Boy said:

I am quoting this quote from a quote from a quote from a quote on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of ImperialRP on the forums. i voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as i am an ImperialRP player.

I am quoting this quote from a quote from a quote from a quote from a quote on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of ImperialRP on the forums. i voted "I do support" on the poll connected to this post as i am Retired ImperialRP Player.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

I am breaking the cycle of quoting quotes on the Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay Forums, instead formulating my own message in which I clearly state what I am doing

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, Theta said:

I am breaking the cycle of quoting quotes on the Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay Forums, instead formulating my own message in which I clearly state what I am doing

I am a member of SCP-RP and I quote a message breaking a chain of messages, creating a new chain of messages quoting my post and instead, making me the new main character of this chain of events.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

I am replying to a post on the gaminglight forums. This post is in the general section of the Imperial RP section of the forums. I voted ‘I do support’ on the poll connected to this post as I am an Imperial RP player!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius