NCO APPLICATION SHOCK LCPL START SK455

deathday88

What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is START

What is your current rank?

My current rank in SHOCK is LCPL
How active can you be?

I am able to be active a lot because of my job as a truck driver. In some periods I may need to work. so I may have to call in.

What is your time zone?

I do not have a solid time zone because of my job.
What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?

I am a knowledgeable trooper and I know the SOP very well. I can do A lot of tryouts and be a good leader in SHOCK for the enlisted. Also able to guild the enlisted to a path that is desirable for shock.
Why should you be trusted?

I believe I can be trusted Because I work hard in everything I do. I do not troll in the server and try to make the server a safe and fun place to RP also I am known as an NCO PRIER to this application.
Do you have any warns on the server?

I Do NOT have any warnings and do not plan on getting any because I am serious about being a SHOCK trooper.

Edited by deathday88
To Improve and trying to fix multiple copies

- Support

- Application to short

- Haven't seen you on much (understandable with TZ and Job)

- Not enough application effort

- Ingame rep is questionable 

I believe you do mean best but i would say put a lot more effort into your application, jump on when you can make yourself known ingame and on teamspeak, keep pushing and reapply

Edited by R.Wolf

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

16 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

- Support

- Application to short

- You have made 4 NCO applications in a span of 1 Day. 3 which were made 7 hours ago today.

I believe you do mean best but i would say put a lot more effort into your application, jump on when you can make yourself known ingame and on teamspeak, keep pushing and reapply

17 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

- Support

- Application to short

- You have made 4 NCO applications in a span of 1 Day. 3 which were made 7 hours ago today.

lanrekk
Gaminglight ImperialRP // Moderator
Shock Security // Captain

+Support
It's only a NCO application this is pretty short but its still a NCO application he shows in this application good qualities of an NCO so good luck man.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 6/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, R.Wolf said:

- Support

- Application to short

- Ingame rep is questionable 

On 6/7/2022 at 5:07 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
It's only a NCO application this is pretty short but its still a NCO application he shows in this application good qualities of an NCO so good luck man.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent|