3 members have voted

1. 1. Would pie make a good game master

• Yes
    • No

in-game name: Vice Commander pie 5559

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563213464

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice commander

Have you donated to the server?:
I have not donated to the the server but I plan to when I have the funds to do so.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
         I have not been banned. I also have no warns on Gaming Light or any other Gaming Light severs

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
        I have no warnings

How much time do you have on the server?:
        I have been on the sever for 5 months and I have ( at the time of me writing this ) 537 hours on the severs

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I don't much legends lore and I have not read any of the lore books but I have watch all the movies multiple times .watched clone wars more times that I can count ( I love that show ) and I have watch Star Wars rebels once but I have watched it very recently. I also watch lore youtubers like Generation Teck , EckhartsLadder and Star Wars Explained but I have been avoiding them so they don't spoil the Obi Wan Kenobi show. Some Lore that I know is that the clone wars last 4 years 22 to 19 bby and the galactic civil war last 5 years. I know some of the length of some of the ships like how the ISD (Imperial class Star Destroyer) is on mile long or 1.609 kilometers long. I know that the  pandora is Arquitens class cruiser left over from the clone wars. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I wan to to become a gamemaster because I think it would be nice to make dups for sims ,missions and events. It would also be nice to make story's for the missions and events. I'm also a great improviser which I think is a good skill for being a gamemaster. I also been told how fun it is to be a gamemaster by other gamemaster so I don't want to miss out on the fun. I also done thinks similar the gamemastering like making Roblox games messing around hammer editor and making Minecraft mini games since 2012

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
      I should be trusted as a Gamemaster because I am loyal to gaming light and I would never do any thing that would tarnish the sever reputation. I also think myself as a reliable guy because I get on and get off and get off at consistent times and I can be available at many times of the day.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
I am not familiar or experience with ULX but I am willing to learn. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
I am not experienced with be a gamemaster and I don't know how they function but I do think it would be fun to get more experience as a gamemaster and to know how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

A example of a on ship event would be having rebels sneak on the ISD wearing storm trooper armor and try to steal some important information from on the ship. if there found out they would call reinforcements and a one wave of drop pods would land on the ship and would fail.

An example of an off ship event would be a speeder bike race on endor. The race would be haft whey done until some rebels would crash the race and a some combat would start. Ending in a imperial victory.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
I do not know how to give weapons / Swep myself but i will do any thing to learn how to

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

I do not

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Edited by PIE9
i added a example of an off ship event

+ Support 

Pie is an amazing entertainer and im sure the gamemaster job will suit you well. You are open to learn how to do ULX commands and events which is importand

But you forgot to describe an offship event.

Good luck pie, hope to see you on the gm job soon!

12 minutes ago, Bub said:

+ Support 

Pie is an amazing entertainer and im sure the gamemaster job will suit you well. You are open to learn how to do ULX commands and events which is importand

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

1 hour ago, Bub said:

+ Support 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

20 hours ago, Bub said:

+ Support 

On 6/6/2022 at 8:39 AM, Bub said:

+ Support 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother