• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Shock ENG SFC Sharp SK101

What is your current rank?
My current rank withing shock is SFC

How long have you been in Shock?
I have been in shock for quite a while now, over 1 month i believe

How much time do you have on the server?
On the server i have 2 Weeks playtime

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I believe that i deserve the promotion to officer as i am a hardworking NCO that strives to make shock a fun and enjoyable battalion to be apart of, as well as i do my best to help new members of shock to understand our rules and regulations as i do know the SOP very well. Shock is a important battalion in my eyes, as we are the police on the ship and we are the ones to be very strict with our troopers and that is my goal, to make shock more strict. Shock is not a very strict battalion and is filled with minges and people who do not know what to do and do not follow orders. I wish ti make this the opposite, i wish to cleanse shock! make us clean and strict again as we once were. i also believe i am fit for Officer as i have been a long lasting member of shock joining originally back in 2021, and reached 1LT before i got burnt out and due to a shitty Command team i got removed.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
i feel i am able to be trusted to hold this position as i have previously been a officer and i was very good at it, i did lots of sims, lots of watching over tryouts so that the NCO's would understand better how to host a tryout so that the TRN may understand better, as well as i always helped NCO's and taught them how to Lead the Enlisted. i know the command team well and i love those guys a lot, and i know a lot of shock and i hope that you guys see that i am worthy and trust worthy enough for this position 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
A stricter regime, more Simulations to enhance Shocks performance, a Officer who is willing to listen and help NCO's and Enlisted to the right path. these are things we need! and i am the guy who can give these things, Simulations are well needed in shock, and a stricter officer is needed although he will go down in history as the most annoying officer i believe that you all will learn a great deal from me and my ways of leading

How active can you be?

In the weeks i am able to be quite active, unless i have work. some times at weekends i am unable to be on as i usually go to my cabin with my mother and father.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+ Support
+Indeed he was an 1LT in 2021
+as his higher up at that time he did a good job and i think he can do the same now

+activity

+know what he is doing

-can be a bit none serious but attemts to make it more fun

image.png.082b86933505f0ab573dfa228eb85c1a.png

• Heart-Eyes 1

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

11 hours ago, Stitchchips said:

+ Support
+as his higher up at that time he did a good job and i think he can do the same now

+activity

+know what he is doing

• Heart-Eyes 1

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

19 hours ago, Stitchchips said:

+ Support

+activity

+know what he is doing

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ Support
+ Has good visions for the battalion 

+ Prior experience
- Application was not proofread

Edited by lanrekk

lanrekk
Gaminglight ImperialRP // Moderator
Shock Security // Captain

On 6/5/2022 at 6:16 PM, Stitchchips said:

+ Support

+activity

+know what he is doing

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+/- Support 

- sharp was a officer in shock before but he was also removed from the battalion that kinda show he was not ready. 

- he often did not lisen to orders given from higer ranking people in the battalion.

+/- it was a good time sice he was a officer before he can have changed in the time and thats mostly the reson I have it as a +/-

+ he know what he is doing. and is dedicated to the battalion 

On 6/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, Stitchchips said:

+ Support

+activity

+know what he is doing