Recron's 2nd TMod Application- Accepted

Recron

Does Recron deserve staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

Information:

What is your in-game name?: Recron

What is your steam name?: Recron

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:607422292

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): recron#8814

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am a previous SCP-RP Moderator and Event team. I have also staffed in Imperial RP.

What date did you start playing on the community?: February, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?: May 27, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 3. (One on Imperial and two on SCP) 20220605084502_1.thumb.jpg.dcb1b3fabcc7367a1b598167ead68e46.jpg

What is your donor rank?: Bronze.

Are you a staff member in another community?: No.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes, multiple times.

Timezone: EST.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial moderator. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe I deserve the rank of Trial moderator for a few reasons. One, I try my best to get on everyday and stay active. I can be always be trusted with activity. Next is my experience. As I said, I am a previous GL staff member and I am former Medical Command. I understand how staff works and how to handle people who do not follow the rules. Whenever I see someone do something wrong, I usually try to tell them that what they are doing is wrong so they can stop, and wont get reported. Next, is my dedication I can show as a GL staff member. I really don't have much to say about this other than I will do my best to uphold the rules and stay active. Finally, back when I had to be shadowed by a Snr mod+, I understand how to handle sits calmly and not to get frustrated with the players.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would proceed to explain to him/her the reason they were brought to the sit. If they proceed to just curse at me I would gag them. Next, I would proceed to give him/her a second chance to speak in the chat and explain themselves. If they continue to just curse at me, I would mute them. Finally, I would give them a formal warning for MRDM and staff diss, and call an Admin+ to issue the ban. If they decide to LTAP, I'd add on to the warning and call a Senior Admin+ to handle the ban. (Correct me if I am wrong, but Admins can only ban up to 5 days, so I would need a Senior Admin)

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: In this situation I would gag every player. Then, I would speak to each player privately and hear their side of the story. Finally, after carefully thinking or maybe with some help for a Moderator+, I would decide who deserves to get punished. Depending on the severity of the situation, I'd call an Admin+ for a ban.

Side note: Thank you all for considering me as a staff member and I appreciate all feedback.

~Recron

Edited by Recron
Small Grammar issue

+Support
+ Application is really good
+ Scenario answers are also really good
+ Recron has been staff before on the server.
+ Knows what the right punishments are for when the rules are being broken

I wouldn't mind for you to join the staff team you seem experienced and a good fit for it.
Good Luck.

-EliasQuickness

• Thanks 1

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

+ support

- app is good

- scenarios are good

- previous staff

- active on the server from what ive seen, and is a nice guy to be around

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, EliasQuickness said:

+Support

I wouldn't mind for you to join the staff team you seem experienced and a good fit for it.
Good Luck.

-EliasQuickness

• Thanks 1

+Support
Good Luck.

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

2 hours ago, Artillery Tanks said:

+Support
Good Luck.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team