Faction Point rule - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Minty mint

What you want to see? - A rule change for faction points as the rule is now it states "After dying, you must wait 3 minutes to attempt to capture a point (this applies to both attacking and defending)" But theres nothing about EMS revives i just think the rule should make it clear the even when being revived you got to wait your timer so when ems revives the losing side they dont get up and start shooting to try and capture it again.

Why should we add it? -  It goes more in-depth about the rules clearing up alot of misunderstanding it might cause

What are the advantages of having this? - So people dont get misunderstood and warned for it "i have been warned for it previously"

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

+Support

This is a great suggestion to bring up the topic that would clarify and clear up any confusion.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support 

Clarifies the topic so both staff and players know the rule more clearly and it isn't sorta a gray zone. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

15 hours ago, Minty mint said:

What you want to see? - A rule change for faction points as the rule is now it states "After dying, you must wait 3 minutes to attempt to capture a point (this applies to both attacking and defending)" But theres nothing about EMS revives i just think the rule should make it clear the even when being revived you got to wait your timer so when ems revives the losing side they dont get up and start shooting to try and capture it again.

Why should we add it? -  It goes more in-depth about the rules clearing up alot of misunderstanding it might cause

What are the advantages of having this? - So people dont get misunderstood and warned for it "i have been warned for it previously"

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

If you really think so then I guess Jimmy could edit it to add "After dying or being revived by EMS..."

+Support

I haven't had an issue with somebody being confused about capture point rules but I guess it doesn't hurt.,

• Like 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

21 hours ago, David27 said:

If you really think so then I guess Jimmy could edit it to add "After dying or being revived by EMS..."

+Support

I haven't had an issue with somebody being confused about capture point rules but I guess it doesn't hurt.,

• Like 1

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator