Brand / Lyttan Dree

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:80754468

The player's name in-game:

Manjini / Robertomanjini

The player's steam name (If you know it):

STEAM_0:1:513564410

What did the player do:

Threatened to "take over" SF. Attempted to blackmail myself and many others. Disrespected other members of the server on multiple occasions. Has had issues with other players and battalions. Instigating fights and arguments. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

This image is what he messaged me in regards to an application of mine. In the +Support he said: 
"+also he hates biden so big+

and he is also not a liberal so even bigger +"

44caa5f6f17b91b31acf1c1cc69c6ef7.png

This is the +Support that he gave me on the application.

2670e76f49a35229711cdebd628abc91.png?wid

In these screen shots, he is speaking about a "Deal" that has never happened. He tried to deny me access to apply for a rank. When I rejoined SF in September of last year, the member count was at 25, and when I applied for NCO, I was promoted 3 ranks higher (The application was for SP and I became EP) by High Command as they needed more Officers and command as our only command member was removed. Manjinji is mad that I skipped those 3 ranks and tried to not allow me to skip any ranks.

206785ee8991a64efa3416136ee7447b.png

IMG_0820.png

This is manjini attempting to convince me not to apply for a rank for a better chance of him getting the position.

38d055237e466f61ddd0559f983a28a0.png

Everyone that knows manjini knows that all he does is Lie and Backstab others. He has caused nothing but trouble for the past year and a half.

Manjini has also on muliple occasions threatened to blackmail me with things that were said on other discord servers/DMs that are not affiliated with GamingLight.

I will attempt to find more evidence over time but for now this is what I have.

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Myself, and many others believe that he should receive a Permanent ban from the server.

Any extra information:

There are many other people who have experienced this, past people who left the server and many people who currently play.

I'm always available on discord: Brand™#0001

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

As someone who has had to deal with Manjini many different times in many different mediums I can say this report holds true. Also although the subject is still up for debate Manjini lied and fabricated evidence against previous SMT members such as Rice and Luci. In all honesty I don’t think this will result in his blacklist/perm ban but hopefully it does result in some form of punishment. Also for the sake of others who have been wronged by him I think he should be questioned by SMT in connection to his other miss deeds including but not limited to recording staff meetings, attempting to bribe/blackmail SMT and boosting on the old Rust server. 

+Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On phone so nothing fancy, but in my past personal experience he is a vicious person. I have no evidence of this but he offered me to pay me to say the Nword on his stream so he could blackmail me, this was back when I was high command. Manjini is an evil person who manipulates people to achieve his end. I could see all of the things brought up against him as being a valid reason, Brand is also a very dependable and nice member of the community who I have interacted with many times and never has he been disrespectful or toxic.

• Like 2

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+Support

Back when I was in Naval I got removed from saying stupid stuff to SF, and Manjini was never there for anything of it, but he took everything and hid it, so later down the Line I said sorry to everyone including him but he did Lie and went behind my back to try and get me removed if not banned from the server, and still today anything I try to do with him he tries to get me removed from what I've been doing, even though we're not on good terms I wouldn't try to ruin someones GL Career, that's just a Dick Move and to say I've heard the Rumors about him Paying people to become Marshal.

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

As someone who has had to deal with Manjini many different times in many different mediums I can say this report holds true. Also although the subject is still up for debate Manjini lied and fabricated evidence against previous SMT members such as Rice and Luci. In all honesty I don’t think this will result in his blacklist/perm ban but hopefully it does result in some form of punishment. Also for the sake of others who have been wronged by him I think he should be questioned by SMT in connection to his other miss deeds including but not limited to recording staff meetings, attempting to bribe/blackmail SMT and boosting on the old Rust server. 

+Support

In which I agree with Sawick as of right now  I think he needs to be punished but not Perma Banned, everyone can change from anything. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

+Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

3 hours ago, SawickM said:

+Support

Enough is enough. It is time to deal with him.

+Support

I would like to put my word in here, because I have played GamingLight for years and, have had a lot of similiar experiences as other people mention. The thing that I am more concerned about is that, Manjini were quite mingy and has broken a lot of rules, and each time myself or others were in a sit with him, he would always only recieve a verbal warning. Because they were his friends. Ive never quite understood how he were allowed to truly do as he wanted. He once RDM me with TIE fighters intentionally aiming for me and again, in the sit the staff just warned him. 

I think overall that Manjini has dodged a lot of bullets but the evidence that @Brandshow is truly shocking. The fact that Manjini is telling him NOT to apply? That is truly terrible and the fact that he threatens to blackmail him which is obvious from the screenshots shouldnt have happend.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support

It is a well known fact that RobertoManjini has blackmailed and backstabbed his way through GamingLight. It is truly astoundingly appalling that he has just now been reported. While Mingini, RDM'r of STs has not tried to blackmail myself before (thank god) I can say that I have heard scores of stories of how he narced on others to keep himself from being punished and reporting others to further himself or retain power. The wave of relief I felt when he "resigned" was immeasurable and euphoric. 

The evidence Brand has submitted seems very in-character for ol' RobertoManjini. Cannot say I am shocked.

Furthermore, I can say that Brand has always been a great member of the community and an asset to SF and the server as a whole.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

+ Support

It is a well known fact that RobertoManjini has blackmailed and backstabbed his way through GamingLight. It is truly astoundingly appalling that he has just now been reported. While Mingini, RDM'r of STs has not tried to blackmail myself before (thank god) I can say that I have heard scores of stories of how he narced on others to keep himself from being punished and reporting others to further himself or retain power. The wave of relief I felt when he "resigned" was immeasurable and euphoric. 

The evidence Brand has submitted seems very in-character for ol' RobertoManjini. Cannot say I am shocked.

Furthermore, I can say that Brand has always been a great member of the community and an asset to SF and the server as a whole.

too tired to make a actual formulated response but this sums it up

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

2 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

My time serving under manjini in sf was nothing but negative. Extremely toxic person and does not deserve to be apart of the gaming light community. This man left the entirety of SF on 2 officers backs while he was marshal. Treats his officer core like slaves and is all around a bad person to be arround.

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+Support
I have a small bit of history with Mainjini, but not to the extent of most of the server. I did witness him basically destroy the SF corps, and was there when Jabronie ran it before he ever became Marshall. If it wasn't for Jabronies hard work and dedication to the branch, I say it would have absolutely died. I was glad, even estatic, to witness Jabronies rise to Marshall.
When I tried out for Naval upon coming back, I happened to be trying out alongside Mainjini, and that experience alone made me not want to pursue Naval, but i still gave it a shot. There was obvious bias with Mainjini during the tryout, where he should have failed about 3 minutes into it, but he still passed, from constantly breaking PTS to minging in general during it.
All i hear is bad stuff about mainjini, I have yet to hear a single good thing about him.
And the fact that he was forcing his politic beliefs on members within the community itself and stating he would -support if they didnt agree with him, alongside blackmailing, trying to strike deals, backstabbing and all around toxic, and now this?! Something needs done about him.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

To add to brand, I was with brand and my boys when he was under me ranking wise, he was the worst sf then and he was even as marshall, he has said stuff to my friends that either pissed me off or made me laugh bc it was just ridiculous. I don't think he deserves to be on this server ever.

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

On 6/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, PapaFr11ta said:

To add to brand, I was with brand and my boys when he was under me ranking wise, he was the worst sf then and he was even as marshall, he has said stuff to my friends that either pissed me off or made me laugh bc it was just ridiculous. I don't think he deserves to be on this server ever.

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

Denied.
After many discussions regarding this report, We have decided to deny this ban request. The issues here all involves RP, none are bannable offenses. There is a lack of conclusive evidence as everything here has occurred outside of GL and is not something that would be handled within staff.

• Gaminglight Love 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother