Prox's Warn appeal

Proximo

Your In-game Name:Prox

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

The admin's name in-game:Spray

What warning did you receive:NLR

When did you receive this warning:6/4/23 at 4 23:32

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:So basically I had crashed came back and saw i was warned without an sit i made an sit and when he looked back threw logs he saw everything except the thing he warned me for

Why do you think this warn was false:cause the staff said it was and I never broke NLR

Evidence the warning is false: The Staff's testimony 

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+ Support

Smh

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-support

Such grievous acts against gaminglight and other players should be punished with the highest extent possible

+support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

43 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

-support

Such grievous acts against gaminglight and other players should be punished with the highest extent possible

+support

Such heresy shall not be tolerated against a beautiful gated community like ours a tear almost got into my glass of the finest dom perignon champagne 

• Like 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||