Warned while on AFK cit- Denied

Damien

Your In-game: Damien

The admin's name in-game: Daviddd

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM and failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.af167eb20cd1131f3eb0a5c329927a6c.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Because I went upstairs to get a sandwich and my friend told me I was warned and he didnt get both sides at all, yet again he is bias

Any extra information:

Alright im boutta head out

I checked the render and he killed another player with a class 3 weapon on the prosecutor or defender job in the court room. It was my mistake that I warned him while he was AFK.

Edit: he switched to AFK citizen right when he knew I was taking his sit.

@Retro

Edited by RealDavid

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

1 minute ago, Damien said:

image.png.3208ebeb469a035fbf428123d6b2c52d.png

you were not afk and the second of david getting to the court room you were afk when he revived me and was going to bring you to a sit

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Just now, Retro said:

you were not afk and the second of david getting to the court room you were afk when he revived me and was going to bring you to a sit

I was away from my keyboard (AFK) because I was called upstairs to make some food

+support

Damien hadn't been there for at least 15 minutes BEFORE he got warned, I've been recording with OBS for a while now and if need be I can show someone the clip for about 15 mins of Damien not saying a word and coming back about 2 mins after getting warned for FailRP and RDM.

Edit: not sure why it has the cpt.atomic thing on it lmao

On 5/28/2022 at 11:59 PM, cpt.atomic said:

Edited by HotNose

+Support 
As no videos have been posted proven otherwise I believe it would of been better to bring this to the forums. How ever I am going to take this at face value if he was afk like he is saying he was this warn seems pretty false. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

11 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
As no videos have been posted proven otherwise I believe it would of been better to bring this to the forums. How ever I am going to take this at face value if he was afk like he is saying he was this warn seems pretty false. 

The warn wasn't false, he was just afk at the time of him being brought to a sit

• Like 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

29 minutes ago, Retro said:

The warn wasn't false, he was just afk at the time of him being brought to a sit

Well the reason why I shot you is because of your corruption and failRP before that, while arresting me and tazing me for no reason on a gov job, then switching jobs to chase me around with a shovel, yeah I shot and killed you so I didn't die, but that's some thing nobody else wants to talk about, because I was in a RP situation while this happened retro. Oh and that admin is so bias he won't ask questions he will just try and get his foes in trouble, 
Sorry wasn't it a rule not to take sits your bias in?

Edited by Damien

4 hours ago, Damien said:

Well the reason why I shot you is because of your corruption and failRP before that, while arresting me and tazing me for no reason on a gov job, then switching jobs to chase me around with a shovel, yeah I shot and killed you so I didn't die, but that's some thing nobody else wants to talk about, because I was in a RP situation while this happened retro. Oh and that admin is so bias he won't ask questions he will just try and get his foes in trouble, 
Sorry wasn't it a rule not to take sits your bias in?

... I didn't hit you once and its failrp to have a class 3 on the defenedent job either way, also you shot me first

Edited by Retro

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

16 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

There's no video unless Sammy wants to show his. But two Moderators were there and can say that Damien switched to AFK citizen immediately when I tped Retro to DOC roof. Before this I no clipped into the court room and I said something along the lines of "Retro I need you to respawn so I can take your sit." Damien for a fact tried to interact with me when I was talking to Retro when Retro was dead. He claimed I was hovering over a roleplay scenario when I was trying to get Retro respawned.

In hind sight the best option for me would have been to report him on the forums or tell Retro he may do that. His warn is very deserving but the way I executed it was not protocol. 

Edited by David27

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

41 minutes ago, David27 said:

There's no video unless Sammy wants to show his. But two Moderators were there and can say that Damien switched to AFK citizen immediately when I tped Retro to DOC roof. Before this I no clipped into the court room and I said something along the lines of "Retro I need you to respawn so I can take your sit." Damien for a fact tried to interact with me when I was talking to Retro when Retro was dead. He claimed I was hovering over a roleplay scenario when I was trying to get Retro respawned.

In hind sight the best option for me would have been to report him on the forums or tell Retro he may do that. His warn is very deserving but the way I executed it was not protocol. 

Video?

On 6/4/2022 at 4:39 PM, HotNose said:

+support

Damien hadn't been there for at least 15 minutes BEFORE he got warned, I've been recording with OBS for a while now and if need be I can show someone the clip for about 15 mins of Damien not saying a word and coming back about 2 mins after getting warned for FailRP and RDM.

Edit: not sure why it has the cpt.atomic thing on it lmao

@Damien

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

10 minutes ago, David27 said:

I had no knowledge of being warned, maybe if you actually brought me I wouldnt have left then, like I said I needed to get a sandwich that took like 2 minutes, if you cant wait that long, that is on you, isnt it? but also, I was AFK previous to getting warned, I would say maybe 10 minutes, not 15, (sorry one more edit) and that is a estimating time all together, from when I left and then got back

Edited by Damien

• Head Admin

shouldnt really be having a class 3 in prosecutor or defendant anyways and killing someone too if there was minging going on you shouldve called staff and not taken it into your own hands

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

22 minutes ago, Tactical said:

shouldnt really be having a class 3 in prosecutor or defendant anyways and killing someone too if there was minging going on you shouldve called staff and not taken it into your own hands

Two wrongs don't make a right here, if you broke a rule trying to stop somebody that was breaking the rules it doesn't make the warn false

• Like 1