False warn / Bias mod- Denied

Damien

Your In-game: Damien

The admin's name in-game: Daviddd

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
image.png.d472ed05087c8983cea5ee2f8ea47a9c.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Me and this mod has a argument I would say this morning, I thought he was bias and so I asked for another mod to take over, a admin names pittman came to the sit and (privately) talked to david and left without saying a word to us or anything, I was talking to the person that reported me and he said that mistakes happen and I didnt see the advert or the gun out, I was looking at the door that I locked my car, this admin failed to get me any other support and just warned me by him self, even though the reporter name CyanicZed, said it was a honest mistake.

Any extra information:
I asked for another admin because of our history, he should take sits with people that he is bias againts, I ask for CyanicZeds perspective 

Alright im boutta head out

+Support Honestly don't think it was a big deal, shit happens and I don't think this warn was deserved. At that point in time I just wanted to make it known that without a gun out you have to submit to FearRP

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

We did not have an argument this morning. Pittman said you can talk to him if you believe your warning is right, but we both agreed that you broke FearRP. He broke FearRP when the guy /advert mug and he decided to run away. He saw his gun because that is the reason he ran away and heard him say something along the lines of "you are being mugged."

1 hour ago, RealDavid said:

We did not have an argument this morning. Pittman said you can talk to him if you believe your warning isn't right, but we both agreed that you broke FearRP. He broke FearRP when the guy /advert mug and he decided to run away. He saw his gun because that is the reason he ran away and heard him say something along the lines of "you are being mugged."

@Pittman

Edited by RealDavid
grammar

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Pittman, never came to talk to us, he came to talk to you for 10 seconds then left, He never took over the sit, and you still warned me, he got no sides, I asked for a admin to take over, to come and leave right away

Not taking a side in this situation 

I was brought in on the request Daviddd for a second opinion regarding the video clip that was shown-whether it did violate FearRP or not.  I was never asked to take over the sit but concluded after watching the video that it falls under the FearRP rule that was broken.  I handed the okay to David to give whatever punishment he deemed necessary.  I'll take the blame for not knowing that you wanted another staff member as I thought he only needed me for just a second opinion- we were swamped with sits and major rule violations that morning so again I apologize for not being able to assist you better.  

Edited by Pittman

+Support 

The reporter appears to of just wanted him talked to and not warn. 
Seems like the staff who was taken the sit seems to of purposely not told pittman that the reported player wanted another staff member to take over the sit. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

3 hours ago, Pittman said:

Not taking a side in this situation 

I was brought in on the request Daviddd for a second opinion regarding the video clip that was shown-whether it did violate FearRP or not.  I was never asked to take over the sit but concluded after watching the video that it falls under the FearRP rule that was broken.  I handed the okay to David to give whatever punishment he deemed necessary.  I'll take the blame for not knowing that you wanted another staff member as I thought he only needed me for just a second opinion- we were swamped with sits and major rule violations that morning so again I apologize for not being able to assist you better.  

yo I understand, but when someone askes for another staff member to take over, that usually means take over, or otherwise try to talk to both parties before leaving and leaving it to the previous staff member, I asked for another staff member to talk to, not to try and be persuaded by daviddd

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

The reporter appears to of just wanted him talked to and not warn. 
Seems like the staff who was taken the sit seems to of purposely not told pittman that the reported player wanted another staff member to take over the sit. 

I told pittman what happened and he agreed. Also staff has final say according to the handbook.

Edit: and showed Pittman the recording. I asked for him to come too because Damien wanted another admin.

Edited by RealDavid

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander