Heres why most staff members joined in the first place.

out of the 6 people I asked 1/2 of them said it was because they wanted to help get rid of prop minges, ect. 1 person said that they because of their friends being staff too, the final two people thought it would be fun (this is an assumed response because of them not giving any information because of them not remembering why) to be staff. What is your response of this? I really want to hear your opinions on this. Is this good or bad? Note this may not be accurate

Edited by Infinity Foxlet

Just now, bop said:

i joined to power trip

same 

• Laughing 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 minutes ago, bop said:

i joined to power trip

1 minute ago, Kieran ♡ said:

same 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

i joined to minge, to have the feeling of launching an innocent user across the map at 3000mph cannot be compared to any other feeling of joy, the ability to end an innocent users existence with one simple !slay command is a thrill, the times that i brought the entire server and slayed the entire server, the times that i set the spawn points of EVERY single job on the server to the staff room, this is why i joined and slogged my way to admin, purely to have the thrill and rush of eviscerating innocent children and imagining them crying on the forums and screaming and bashing their keyboards, brings a tear to my eye.

nah i just joined staff because hearing all the different dramas and situations was funny af, one day it would be a kid screaming the n-word, next day it was a grown adult crying cuz a 10year old called them silly lmfao, loved it and hated it at the same time

• Like 2

RETIRED

• Rocky locked this topic