Imperial navy security officer application for Kyal

Kyal

What is your in-game name?: Kyal

What is your SteamID: My steam id is STEAM_0:0:426948057

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: My rank as of the time of application is PO2.

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying for security officer.

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: I was given permission to apply by steel.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can provide tryouts, sims, and assistace to the naval, DT and shock security.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe i should be trusted with this position because although i am not a high rank i navy i am in purge (1LT) and i believe the skills i get from that branch can help we while in naval.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I have spent some time in shock, but not in dt sadly, i believe my time in shock can help me assist not only these battalions but the whole server.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, i do understand this.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: my purpose with my assigned branch is to assist the Security Director with overseeing shock and dt and make the battalions as great as they possibly can be.

My speeling might not be the best.

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

-Support at this time.
-I would recommend putting more effort into your application. You can edit it at any time.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

3 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

-Support at this time.
-I would recommend putting more effort into your application. You can edit it at any time.

If it is majorly updated, i will consider support, best of luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

8 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

-Support at this time.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

10 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

-Support at this time.

Don't take this as a negative, just think about your experiences and what relevant ones would shine in this application; recall what you did and your thought processes through them so we can get a better idea of you and how you are.

• Thanks 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

14 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

-Support at this time.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

7 hours ago, Darby said:

-Support at this time.

I would recommend having more than 1-2 sentences per question as it would show you have enhanced enthusiasm for the branch

• Like 1

Denied

Please put more effort in your application if you wish to apply again

You may reapply on 6/18/22

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Crunch locked this topic