Kuri Officer Application

Kuri

What is your in-game name?

Kuri SK682

What is your current rank?

1SGT

How long have you been in Shock?

20 days (i was in shock 2 years ago previously before i had my pc died on me)

How much time do you have on the server?
 3 months (recently, but as stated before i was in shock 2 years ago)

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I deserve this position because I know i will be a good asset to shock as an officer, i know how to host helpful and fun sims, I can give pointers during tryouts to NCO's, or ST's if they don't exactly know how to do a certain things (Formations, Faces, etc.)  I would be very great full if i were to gain this position :D

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 

I have a really good understanding of the SOP, I have read through the whole MOTD, I don't hold favorites as i have to bias for anyone in shock, if i know or feel your doing something wrong, i will talk to you in private. I feel i am well prepared for the responsibilities of being an officer for shock. I have absolutely no strikes nor warns. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Constant Sims, Helping NCO's and enlisted with just about any problem that doesn't require commands help, Tryouts, i can be on at off hours so people have stuff to do, i can take initiative in certain situations like for example, a Prison riot is occurring, i will call a brig lock-down and have troops set up by brig door, shooting prisoners who don't comply to go to their cell, or participating in said riot.  I have been in shock for a while (as stated before) and i believe I would be a great officer if chosen.

How active can you be?

Almost everyday, If i don't have something planned in advance. (most likely i wont be here on weekends, but thats TBD)

+/- Support

- not seen much "Real" leadership

- not seen you a lot on

-application is short and seems like no effort is put in

+nice guy

+ friendly to new people

+ Understanding

• Like 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

10 hours ago, Sharp said:

+/- Support

- not seen you a lot on

+nice guy

+ friendly to new people

+ Understanding

Thank you for giving me some criticism, I am trying my best to be more active and to be a good leader, i appreciate it:D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sharp said:

+/- Support

- not seen you a lot on

+nice guy

+ friendly to new people

+ Understanding

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0