What would you like to see?

PryingTree

Now due to a recent post 

There has been critiques on SCPRP about actual RP, other than a large TDM server.
What would you like to see in SCPRP but don't want to make a suggestion about it? (Highly recommend you do, as the only way you can change things, is to make suggestions)

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

• PryingTree changed the title to What would you like to see?

Allow for more of a open discussion, as of now every post that critiques gaminglight someone says ‘Someone’s getting banned.’ That’s quite a toxic environment over a video game. We should be able to critique and discuss what we like and don't like without fear of getting got. 

• Like 3

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 6/4/2022 at 5:10 PM, Jummy said:

paychecks.

jummy based as always

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Tomato said:

Nerf class D to hell. Make it nearly impossible to escape as Class D. Don't give them keycards or hackers. Make it so being on class D is boring so they join an actual branch

how do you nerf the worst class... just make CC restrictions harsher on D-Class, it's almost entirely their faults. maybe remove some of the donor jobs too? but aside from that I got no idea how you'd do that.

• Like 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

2 hours ago, Tomato said:

Nerf class D to hell. Make it nearly impossible to escape as Class D. Don't give them keycards or hackers. Make it so being on class D is boring so they join an actual branch

How do you expect people to join CI??

• Thanks 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

3 hours ago, Tomato said:

there are much better ways to make them join actual branches
that will also directly hurt CI if less people are escaping

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

4 hours ago, Tomato said:

Okay so, lets say we do this. No D-Class = Nobody against Gensec = what exactly?? What about CI? 💀this gotta be satire fr. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, Tomato said:

You made a whole essay post complaining about the state of the server, then throw this here. That's ludicrous. D-class is the fucking back bone of the whole role-play aspect of the server.

• Research will get extremely boring without d-class. Interacting with a live person during a test is what keeps things fresh.
  • Gensec would literally just be just as boring as d-class.
  • MTF would ONLY just be fighting SCP and CI 90% of the time since probably no one will wanna play on d-class since its just standing around. This will result in constant self breaching.
  • CI would only be breaching stuff (If they haven't been breached already due to reason above).
  • Maintenance would probably not change much tbh.

Don't complain about server state and give the worse suggestion to try to fix it.

• Like 3

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 6/5/2022 at 4:27 PM, Tomato said:

loses a large percentage of playerbase

new players dont get a taste of what the server is

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 6/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, Tomato said:

How about instead of nerfing the weakest class on the server (a class that relies on its numbers, no/low NLR, and skill to beat gensec) and making one of the things that brings players back horrible, we simply do a redesign on D-Block, perhaps a whole area for D-Block with 2 Airlocks (one for research to grab some boys and another for people to go in and out) these airlocks would be level 1 and Gensec could hold D-Block realistically instead of waiting to die to a rushing mobster.

D-Block is meant to be secure, maybe allow Research, Medical, and Maint to enter Lower/the Cell area for a redesigned D-Block to RP and talk to d-class.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

19 hours ago, Tomato said:

I guess I just hate D class

Man, I don't think most people like them, but just nerfing them to hell creates more problems than it solves. Really expected something better from ya dude. 😞 

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

I think a big issue, besides the constant TDM, is the drama associated with this server

everyone is so picky and just (excuse my language) a bunch of assholes.

like how does it make you and the branch you represent and the server look when you have people who constant spread shit at each other and

have a huge ego because they "have power" in a branch.

I'm not calling out anyone in particular, just from experience I have seen in the past and present from my time on this server.

This server used to be in like top 10 rankings for Gmod servers, but now barely even breaks top 20...

editor note: also was discussing with a group of people who were semi-new to the server (lvl 15-20s) and they showed no interest in joining a branch due their impressions of the community and certain branches

Edited by OWNED
adding smth
  • Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket