What is the reason you become staff?

• Head Admin

because i litterly have no friend's IRL due to life events so wanted to make friends online and its worked out i honestly love the community and will always put as much effort in as possible as its saved me from some pretty dark times, pretty much a huge thanks to everyone on gaminglight new or old, thanks ❤️ 

Edited by Tactical
  • Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

1 minute ago, Tactical said:

because i litterly have no friend's IRL due to life events so wanted to make friends online and its worked out i honestly love the community and will always put as much effort in as possible as its saved me from some pretty dark times, pretty much a huge thanks to everyone on gaminglight new or old, thanks ❤️ 

Got it. Mods have no friends. 😂

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Just something to share in common with the people I play with on the server. A lot of my GL friends are on the staff team, so it definitely worked lol.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

because @boptold me to

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 3:37 AM, Tactical said:

^ true
Also i do it to help the community, cos this is one i have actually stuck with and interacted with outside of gmod in my 3-4 years playing Gmod.

Plus its fun, and often is a good brain teaser.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been playing gmod for 6 years it was about time I became staff on a server….. yeah so that’s why I wanted to be staff 

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

I am no longer staff on any servers but I was a few years ago back when the community was smaller. I joined because I felt so welcomed in the community and loved the servers.

*this is a new account though because I lost my previous steam login since, my old account was LuckyWolf777 if anyone is questioning my post lmao*

Edited by SaltySandal
added more info

On 6/3/2022 at 9:37 PM, Tactical said:

I is your friend

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...

Drug money. Jk jk. 

• Skull 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Head Admin

For me, I just want to help out and make the GL experience awesome to the new players.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I