Sponge's D5 Application

Sponge The Great

Name- Sponge
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:52062904
Discord Name- Sponge#8900

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- E11 PVT, SEC OFC, RM

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- None (On SCP RP)

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: I wish to join D5 because I would like a more PvP based experience that focuses on targeting GOI that come into contact and are marked as a threat towards the SCP foundation. I was previously in D5 and made it to NCO and I had a plentiful of fun, and had a blast with the weapons too, and the people that were in it. I now see there are new sub-classes for D5, and I wanna try to get there so I can experience the new things in D5

Why should we let you into Delta-5?: Because of my experience, maturity, professionalism, and competence. I have a lot of leadership as well that I can offer to lower rankings if I ever make it to NCO/Officer, and I can offer a better cooperative teammate for hunting down GOI, and SCPs if need be, though I understand GOI should always come first. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!: Yep!

Edited by Sponge The Great

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.