Stormtrooper Gladiator [T1] Job rework: ST: Snowtroopers! [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

SAINTY.

Should this change be added?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should this change be added?

• Yes: Please explain why.
    • No: Please explain why.

ST: Snowtrooper update

F4 Menu change
OLD: Stormtrooper Gladiator [T1] 
Current Job slots: 5

New: ST: Snowtrooper [T1]
New Job slots: 10

Reason for the new Job slots:
As this job will be used at ALL times for troopers on cold planets not on Scout etc, this will require more slots for people in the battalion to play on the model, so for current activity standards, this suits the battalion more than 5 slots.

Model:
Model path: models/nada/SnowTrooper.mdl
Model Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2682627489
(Extract the Snowtrooper model out of the pack.)

With optimisations made to the model, and once it is extracted from the pack, it will not only be optimised for the server, it will also be a very high quality model that will draw a lot of attention when worn by the ST corps.

Current Kit:
swep_mexicanshockstaff
rw_sw_bino_white
rw_sw_dc17ext
rw_sw_e11
rw_sw_tl50
garde_a_vousv1.1
dradio
riot_shield

Remove:
swep_mexicanshockstaff
riot_shield

Add:
rw_sw_e11s

Health:
Current:
300 HP
150 Armour

New:
450 HP
200 Armour

Reason for this Change?
The E-11s is a good addition to the class as it matches the purpose of Snowtroopers, It will allow the class to have a longer range weapon to suit all aspects of the stormtrooper corps. It also has the TL-50 so they have a strong primary for CQC. This gun was already on the donor job, and I think it is a solid choice to keep on there. This will allow ST’s to have a strong loadout and a cool job to switch to whilst on colder planets.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Support

I have wanted ST to have a snow trooper job for so long just for the sake of RP. I think this would be a nice thing to have for when we go down to Hoth so we don't look like a bunch of goobers wearing just normal stormtrooper armor.

+Support

The Gladiator job is pretty useless in ST and bringing in Snowtroopers would be so much better. It would bring variety and much more meaning to ST who is desperate need of something new in my opinion.

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

3 minutes ago, Sad Mario said:

+Support

The Gladiator job is pretty useless in ST and bringing in Snowtroopers would be so much better. It would bring variety and much more meaning to ST who is desperate need of something new in my opinion.

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

6 hours ago, Sad Mario said:

+Support

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

Altercations: The HP will be 350 instead of 450 and the armor will not be changed.

• 2 weeks later...