TAROS'S NCO APPLICATION

PapaFr11ta

What is your name?

TAROS

What is your rank?

SA

How long have you been an Enlisted?

Almost a week, but originally a long time because I've been in GL IR since last year of may and left and now back 😄

What rank are you applying for?

SP (NCO)

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?

NONE

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

Well, as I said I was previously in SF on the original map and I think friends and team I built was strong and looked up at from other battalions with respect. Now I see it slipping away a little bit and I would do my part in this battalion to show the others appropriately that we are a good battalion and we can be useful and not minge. I also believe I am fit for this position because I am very flexible and if I were asked to do something I’d get it done as soon as it was asked and without questioning. In conclusion, I would say that I am a good fit due to I can lead, teach, give respect, and learn. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

I can be their right-hand man. I want to be able to start recruiting more people to this battalion, be able to help in sims and do what they have requested me to do when they’ve asked me to do it. I can also be of assistance when conducting flight trainings with the officers. 

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words) 

I believe the reasoning that we have NCO in SF, is because even though we have officers and marshalls, nco’s are like the mini versions of them. They’re usually more nco’s on and they do a little less than the officers. We can help with recruiting, flight training, not promotion but helping choose who has earned their promotions and reason why they’ve earned it. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words) 

If I were to see an enlisted goofing off, being a minge, I would politely ask them to stop and behave correctly. If they were to continue and to disobey orders, I would clip it and alert a higher up and show them the clip and explain how this persona has been acting and that it would be recommended for a warning and if not a strike due to misbehavior while on job as an SF. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

Absolutely, this role, this job is a serious task, you're being trusted with the power to recruit new members which could really improve or negatively affect this battalion. 

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"