Logan's Captain Application - Accepted

Logan

Does Logan deserve a chance at Captain?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does Logan deserve a chance at Captain?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted for many reasons. The first reason is that I have learned a lot since I have rejoined PD Command. I would like to take my knowledge even a step further and ensue new responsibilities as a Captain so I can help the department in many more ways. I am constantly around at other officers and making sure they are doing what they are supposed to do as well as dealing with issues that they need to have done. I do not let bad behavior further in the field when the issue is brought up to my attention. I conduct myself on PD very well and don't let any past experiences with someone affect any decision that I make when it comes to decisions that have to be made. I do not let my anger take over in any situation. I believe as Captain I can continue to do more for the PD department. As Lieutenant, I took on the opportunity of assisting other low command members with any issues or things that needed to be brought up or done as well as watch and mentor other officers to be the best officers that they can. As a Captain, I believe that will further how I can assist in PD command and how I can assist other officers on the field as I can host PD Meetings as well as better assist with PD trainings. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

-good music taste

-wears deodorant

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+ support 

From what I see he is active

mature 

and out going

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• 2 weeks later...