Nova RFA Application

GrandNova

In-Game Name: Nova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60666004

Current Research Rank: Experienced Researcher

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only): 

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words):

Assuming i have permission to take these measures i would at first have 2 teams for 2 separate objectives. Team A would be in charge of attempting to identify the method in which the insurgents are actually collecting data and attempt to block it and Team B would be sent on a stealth operation in order to fully identify all the security present for the sake of the data collection site as well as hopefully identify any key individuals tech or perhaps even how they are collecting the data from that side. While this happens i would attempt to have their communications shut down so that information cannot leave the site. as well as ensure that all methods of exfil or retreat for the insurgents are blocked off so that they cannot manually report their findings either.  After enough research has been done one final operation will take place in which case the camp will be stealthily terminated at their weakest possible point. (most people are asleep people may be spread out elsewhere ETC.) After the whole operation has been completed a complete report of how they were collecting data, what they had collected and if possible the reason they were doing it would then be reported to Operations Advisor Overseer directly as he was the one who informed me of such.

I am unaware if this follows procedure or not but with no direction this is how i would go about it.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words):

Assuming the SCP cannot be easily terminated or has been specifically requested to not be terminated but rather contained (if this was not the case then i would use the SCP's own ability to trap it in a room and shot to death.) I would have a D Class personnel with a device that when activated would stop the D Class's heart. Killing him. Locked within the arranged containment chamber (or a temporary one if there is none) that cannot hear any sound from outside the containment chamber. Would have a site wide notice for anyone who comes across the "targeter" to say the D Class's name within close proximity of the SCP. Once the targeter arrives the D Class would be killed via activation of the device to stop his heart and access the room would be limited to level 3 personnel and above who are well aware of his anomalous ability's. Further containment procedures would most likely not be for me to decide.

Yet again i am unaware of if there is a general procedure for this or if this follows that but it is what i would do with no further direction.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words):

I would attempt to have all cellular and Wi-Fi signals jammed so that the laptop cannot transfer more information. While having someone check the ip address to determine its location and send a squad to investigate the area and attempt to find the reason why and what information was being sent there. While another team is investigating the site. Checking the documents, trying to find key information within the newspaper and trying to identify the what information was being sent and why as well as everything that is on the laptop. My next move would dpend on the results. If the information is found to have no relation to the foundation or anything of interest to us then it would be abandoned and left as it was. But only once that is a 100% certainty. If it has relations to the foundation then any and all information sent would be cut off as best as possible and an investigation into who is responsible would be undertaken. I cannot say how that would go as there are too many independent variables. 

Yet again. Dunno if this follows procedure but is what i would do with no guidance.

+/- Support, leaning towards +

I really think how you approached the situations was smart, prioritizing safety is good and efficiency is great. 

I've seen you on a decent amount, not incredibly active but still good.

The logs could use some work, only 2 logs above 80/100 percent grade, and the 682 log is a bit scuffed in my opinion.

I think if you improved on your logs a bit I'd go full + support, but until then, this is pretty good.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED                                           

AFTER CLOSE OBSERVATION, AS WELL AS GOING THROUGH YOUR DOCUMENTS. WE HAVE DECIDED TO DENY YOUR REQUEST TO JOIN. YOU MAY EITHER PROVE YOURSELF ON SITE, OR REAPPLY IN 3 WEEKS.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17