MTF Job Pack Addition - MTF Alpha-9 "Last Hope" - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - An addition to the MTF Job pack. 

Job Name: MTF Alpha-9 "Last Hope"

Job Description: An MTF soldier with the purpose of providing combat training to humanoid SCP's for utilization out on the field. You must purchase the MTF Job Pack on our store to play this job

Paycheck: $250

Weapons: tfa_f2000, tfa_psg1, tfa_csgo_deagle, tfa_csgo_frag, tfa_csgo_nu_7_smoke, tfa_csgo_flash, weapon_m9, weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_doom3_flashlight

HP 200
AP 175

Model: models/friskiukas/bf4/us_01.mdl

Extra Information: This MTF will be able to "utilize" Humanoid SCP's to join the foundations side. this would be limited and the MTF would need to be supervised during this. but you could have SCP's like 082 or 208 (being re-added in medical branch update) assisting the foundation directly (with guns for 208, or as a general bullet sponge for 082). or scp's could be suggested with a purpose of both being a fun scp and having Alpha-9 able to utilize them. If the SCP is a non combatant or cannot use weapons, the MTF would be able to roll for "Combat Training" which would make the SCP a combatant and they could give it weapons. SCP's with alpha-9 are with the foundation and not allowed to betray them.

How would this change better the server? - Adding a new very unique job to the MTF job pack and allowing for more Roleplay with SCP's as Alpha-9 would like to work with them

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - When fighting CI, Alpha-9 will give an advantage to the foundation by having one of the scp's they've "utilized" assist them. however if the CI manage to kill the SCP that SCP still has to wait their standard 5/15 minute NLR.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF, SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/task-forces

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Typo :skull:

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• PandaInShitpostLand changed the title to MTF Job Pack Addition - MTF Alpha-9 "Last Hope"
14 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

208*

+Support, with the right guidelines I think this will be really fun, as Panda and I had discussed last night 🙂

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

208*

+Support, with the right guidelines I think this will be really fun, as Panda and I had discussed last night 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Nydekore said:

208*

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

1 hour ago, PlantBruh said:

Don’t think this could be balanced correctly or would be abused, would have to have rigid rules to even be useable and even then it wouldn’t be fun.
-support 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Don’t think this could be balanced correctly or would be abused, would have to have rigid rules to even be useable and even then it wouldn’t be fun.
-support 

14 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

208 (being re-added in medical branch update)

208 will be Foundation sided regardless. 

-support 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

-support 

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+Support I mean its not like ci doesn't have 2 scps already utilized, the rnd dog, and idc what you say as soon as you put the ci logo on 079 it became a ci scp.

Plus it's a cool concept of a job and maybe in the future CI RND could use something like this to utilize scps that they capture in the field turning them into ci controlled scps making it more balanced (Legit the main lore of ci is to weaponize scps and use them for their own gain)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 6/2/2022 at 11:21 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

this is dope!

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+/- Support

I'm sure that with appropriate rules it could be a good addition, but I don't know about how well It'd fit into the Job Pack. I'd probably rather see it utilized as part of the branch, lvl 100 RRH job or something like that.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

Personally i believe this would be a bit over powered especially going on a donator only job. We dont even trust O5 or RND to brainwash scps and use them as team mates, I think allowing a non high profile RP job to do so would bring some abuse and also logistical issues as some things are hardcoded to not work on players/scps.