Should I be accepted?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:(RP Job) A Guy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:194249645

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?:About a year and a half.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes, and very specifically and know what to do in any situation.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.png.27f81306a5c885e7382137761ab55c0d.png

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join the Event team because I have had multiple ideas for events and etc. I am usually active on Delta-5 and you could maybe even see me! I do goof around from time to time but overall I think I can be fun to be with and etc. I just overall want to join the event team because I think its more fun than being staff and etc. I also have am a builder from DarkRP so I know on how to build events, help in them and etc. I think I would have a positive influence in joining the event team and etc.  And I also learn from my actions and can help in a lot of situations and I also am quite generous and can help lots of people including other ET members if they need help too.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I should be trusted because I have been staff on many servers so I know on how to use commands and other stuff too. I have read through the event team guidelines and know what to do in every situation. I know my warns do not look good however they mostly all are over a month ago and I wont make the same mistakes nor get warned. I know the FailRP warns also too but I can assure you over I have now reread all the rules and know what to do and what to not do. I have also been in every single branch at least once before so I have lots of experience. I also have had a SCP that I suggested be implemented as a event which is also great! (Link to that is here, look at the comments/reply's :

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:)I have been staff in multiple servers before so I know every single command and how to use logs too, and if there are extra stuff, I am willing to learn them.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):SCP 3008. It is about a Endless Ikea it will be within HCZ and with an entrance but not a exit. For reference this SCP is a endless Ikea and once it turns night time the Employees will start attacking you. Now at day time you can explore and etc. You may know if its daytime by the lights in it (Once its night time the lights go out). At day time the players could get weapons and the Ikea Employees (Could either be participants or other ET's) have 250 HP and 100 AHP. All of the people inside of the Ikea have to find guns and you can find armor and health scattered across the health, which are mostly hidden. Your job is to survive as long as you can and the top 3 who survived each get a prize (Being Cash). And at night time the lights go out, and the Employees that have different player models so you can know which is a Employee or not will start attacking you. Now the players with the guns can fight back or hide across the store. And also once you come in, your weapons get stripped and are suggested to find weapons across the store. Now the players can work together and try to fight back which is suggested. Or be alone, the players are suggested not to shoot at each other but have the rights to. And before this all starts too I will be doing a event ping about it saying "There is a mysterious Ikea in HCZ, will you go in, or not? Connect with  steam://connect/205.178.177.13:27015, and have a picture as in like this:image.png.c6a70b7d4efbe65daf077dcec16480d3.png.

Edited by A Guy

-Support

First things first, did you vote yes on your own poll?
Second, was this app copied?

And third
I have not had a single good experience with you at all unless it was something like me passing by you and not talking to you at all, I can understand that you maybe reduced your minginess but still a bit hard to believe. Your activity, while it has improved, is still fairly low to make up any of this

1 hour ago, A Guy said:

I know my warns are not the best however they are all mostly over a month ago and I have learned from my mistakes and I know now to learn from my mistakes and now I know a lot better.

1 hour ago, A Guy said:

I know my warns do not look good however they mostly all are over a month ago and I wont make the same mistakes nor get warned.

man said same line twice, what i mainly want to point out is that I do believe that you might of changed, but those are a lot of warns and semi recent as well

2 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

And third
I have not had a single good experience with you at all unless it was something like me passing by you and not talking to you at all, I can understand that you maybe reduced your minginess but still a bit hard to believe. Your activity, while it has improved, is still fairly low to make up any of this

man said same line twice, what i mainly want to point out is that I do believe that you might of changed, but those are a lot of warns and semi recent as well

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

And third

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥