Unban Appeal- Accepted

RussianRedneck

BigDickDunn

Ron Lee

2 days

Banned by Console

Banned for abuse of Txt screens and ERP

Now starting this off, I'd like to clarify that I did abuse the powers of text screens in the police station one time and I am fully sorry for it, I thought it would be funny and that the cops would also get a gag out of it. I didn't realize the message I put would offend them, and I feel bad for the feelings it may have hurt. For some reason the admin and PD didn't remove the text, but later on I found it again and removed it, as I thought they would have removed it. I had received a warn for this and I am not exactly sure why I also received a ban for it. The part of this ban that upsets me is that one of the reasons is ERP, but the message I put had no connection to ERP whatsoever, the message I put follows, "PD should socialize with women." I put this because I realized there were no women in the police force so I thought it would be a funny joke to fake protest, and I was gonna take the text down. So how is this related to ERP? Well funny enough someone else put a text below mine, I do not directly remember what is said, but it was definitely erotic. My text was red and I vividly remember the other text being white. The other text contained the use of the word "c*m" This word I did not use in my text at all, and the admin wrongly accused me of using disgusting words like that on the server. I myself find the message disgusting and would have never put it. This upsets me because while I don't know the power of the admins, I'm sure there is a way for the admins to see who placed what on the server, and the fact the admin just went ahead and GUESSED I placed both is confusing and worrying for the health of the server. I can fully agree that I have done wrong by placing the red text message that I did, and I am fully sorry for that and I feel bad for the police officers I may have insulted, but I think the assumptions of admins shouldn't go unnoticed.

any proof it was false? -support until proven otherwise

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

I sadly do not have any proof of this, but I do know who placed the text. I obviously cannot log onto the server but he has said he would log onto the server and talk to admins about this. He is currently not online but he has told me he would be on later. Joe Lee was the one who placed the white text with the erotic message, not me. I even remember him putting his name in the message and the admin still gave me the punishment. I thought he would own up to his mistakes but after a while when I logged off, he never told the admins he was the one who did it. My friend is willing to own up for it if the staff is ok to greenlight him meeting up with admins on the server. We are in the same family on the server, but I shouldn't take a ban I don't fully deserve, at least not the full sentence.

3 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

any proof it was false? -support until proven otherwise

+Supporting because the ban was given in connection with a player report - the evidence in that player report actually proves that Joe Lee, not Ron Lee, wrote the erotic text screens in white. (At 0:06 in the clip, you can see on the left that the white text screens are owned by Joe Lee when looked at, and the red ones by Ron Lee, just as this appeal says.)

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

1 hour ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Supporting because the ban was given in connection with a player report - the evidence in that player report actually proves that Joe Lee, not Ron Lee, wrote the erotic text screens in white. (At 0:06 in the clip, you can see on the left that the white text screens are owned by Joe Lee when looked at, and the red ones by Ron Lee, just as this appeal says.)

Thanks Brucey, if I can call you that, for providing the clip. In the clip it clearly shows I didn't put the second one as Joe Lee even quoted himself. It upsets me that the admin didn't even check to see who placed the white text, and only chose to check mine and instantly report me. Not to be rude, but being honest, this is a sign of not enough effort being put into situations, and this could have resulted in other false punishments and even letting people get away with wrong doings.

2 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png