SCP Job Pack Addition - SCP-105 "Iris" - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-105

2. Link(s) to player models: models/player/mossman.mdl

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 200, 100

5. Why should we add this SCP? Currently the SCP Job pack is very limited with very bad jobs that don't do much. its not worth the money at all. this SCP would be a very unique scp in that it could directly work with MTF by viewing pictures, acting like a portable camera station to allow MTF to be on the beat and ready for any threats from SCP's/CI. this is a very powerful ability, but CI could capture her for use instead, making MTF's camera station CI's camera station. this would also be a great roleplay job as it could assist medical, research, and maintenance in domestic tasks if MTF dont need her assistance

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-105 is effectively a normal human being in good health, except for the fact that when she uses her trusty camera she can see and manipulate objects/people in real time through the photos. in every other aspect iris is simply a standard human.

7. Extra information: This SCP would need a custom swep able to access a certain type of "Camera" system kind of like how 079 does now. would take a lot of effort but it would be a really cool addition encouraging people to buy the job pack. she would spawn in Safe Class Containment with a 5 minute NLR. This SCP is a non combatant and can only fight in self defense. 

Description: SCP-105 (formerly known as Iris Thompson) is a female human of European descent. She does not appear to have any out-of-the-ordinary physical characteristics and appears to be, for all intents and purposes, a normal human being in good health, however when SCP-105 comes into contact with SCP-105-B, a Polaroid One Step Express camera manufactured in 1982, all pictures taken turn into real time image. She is able to interact and manipulate the objects in the pictures which can be seen happening by anyone at the site of where the picture was taken. You must purchase the SCP Job Pack on the store to play this job.

Weapons: gmod_camera, tfa_usp

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+/-Support

- Supports

It'd be a little hard to implement her main trait 

21 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

She is able to interact and manipulate the objects in the pictures

+supports

actually making the SCP job pack worse its fucking money...

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 minutes ago, Tazza said:

+/-Support

- Supports

It'd be a little hard to implement her main trait 

+supports

actually making the SCP job pack worse its fucking money...

She wont actually be able to do that ingame, it would be more of like a camera system.

im sorry but i gotta say it, some people will ERP with fucking anything, just search up SCP-939 or fucking SCP-999 on R34 site and you'll see what I mean.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

19 minutes ago, Tazza said:

SCP-939 or fucking SCP-999

excuse me

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

WHAT THE FUCK

people are sick what you gotta say

Freedom at last.

1 hour ago, Coltable said:

Not sure if the SCP would work but im just happy someone has finally made a scp job pack suggestion XD

Side note, what does that model look like?

This seems to be the modelimage.png.b874fd114cc91cab1daa199b40d2cc95.png

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

"Pathos"

9 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

There are CC models hotter than this.

+Support

i think we know the one in question 💀

Edited by Caroline

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

20 minutes ago, Caroline said:

i think we know the one in question 💀

yooooo yooo jump rq 🙏

• Laughing 1

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

There are CC models hotter than this.

+Support

Uhm idk... she's pretty hot 😳

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

I had talked to Panda prior and we did a little bit of brainstorming on this. Ultimately I think she’d be a great addition with some neat roleplay benefits. The only problem here is the chance for lag and the difficulty in implementing a SWEP. 

Also, as far as the ERP concerns go, ERPers will just be banned, we shouldn’t hold back on trying to make progress due to rule breakers.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

People literally say they would fuck the Enoch model (me) and nothings different then that to a new model

Plus erpers are fucking weirdos

+support

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

10 hours ago, Coltable said:

Not sure if the SCP would work but im just happy someone has finally made a scp job pack suggestion XD

Side note, what does that model look like?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213181442

Something like this perhaps? wouldnt make sense in terms of it being photographs but might work

Needs to be paired with https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106944414

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

6 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

People literally say they would fuck the Enoch model (me) and nothings different then that to a new model

Plus erpers are fucking weirdos

+support

To be fair the Enoch model is literally ember prime from Warframe.

+Support
Interesting concept. People will ERP with anything if they just ban them.

Edited by SnarledBison

+Support WAIT IS THAT A WOMEN OH GOOD LORD I GOTTA FUCK THAT RIGHT NOW AWOOGA AWOOGA (The average gaminglight player apparently) Bro its called rules for a fucking reason if MF's tryna erp with this they are either fucking down so bad they need medical help or good lord their brain trauma. Legit we have ERP rules for a reason so if your main thing is to not like it due to ERP reasons than report the MF's that try to erp with it like wtf  (This is always been a thing in my mind like why the fuck you gonna worry about someone fucking something where there are legit rules in place to prevent the shit from even occurring)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 6/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, Pills said:

+Support

if the swep can be implemented, I say go for it

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator