PoliceRP Infinity Foxlet Staff Application - Accepted

Infinity Foxlet

Should I be a staff member?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

1. What is your in-game name?: Infinity Foxlet The 3rd

2. What is your steam name?: Infinity Foxlet

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198799644253

4. What is your discord username?: (Infinity Foxlet#4750)

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, but I am willing to follow the handbook to my best ability and to learn from my higher ups.

6. What date did you start playing on the community?: Roughly around mid February 2022

7. What date did you make your forums account?: 5/30/2022

8: How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 8
1474990482_Screenshot2022-06-01001541.png.ad953df2e7668dfe3874b3e35d233651.png

9. What is your donor rank? User

10. Are you a staff member in another community? No

11: Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

12. CST

13. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I feel that I deserve this rank because of my ability to learn and keep an upheld sense of maturity. I also feel that I deserve this role because I am able to handle tough situations such as someone being really annoying, I can keep myself calm during those situations. Even though I have no prior experience with staffing, I am still completely willing to give up as much time necessary to make sure I will be the best as I can and even try to do things better than I thought I could. I have a lot of free time past 5:00 pm all the way up to 10:00 pm. I think having this much free time can help me be a better mod because I will have more time to practice and learn from my higher-ups. These are truly the reasons why I think I deserve this rank I am applying for.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when they bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would firstly bring the player who got reported and the person who reported them to a sit and then If all the person who got reported just kept cursing over me I would gag the player so they can’t be talk over me and then tell them what they did wrong. I would then proceed to tell them why they are getting a 5 day ban (after requesting an admin+) I would then let the admin ban them and then continue on with my sits and responding to reports. If they came back on an alt and I had proof of this account being an alt I would bring them to a sit and request a higher up to give them a perma-ban for ban evasion. I would then explain to the person again why they are getting a ban. After that I would let the admin ban them after calling them again.

Q2 You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first separate all the players and then try to calm them down and then next go to each one talking about the situation and if they had video evidence if the player had proof of another player doing the thing they reported that person for. I would then proceed to bring them back to together after after talking to each one and telling them the conclusion based on all the evidence and if they were gonna get warned or not and the reason if one of the people was gonna get warned (due to evidence showing them doing that makes them deserving of the warn) If no evidence is presented I would just give them a verbal warning but if they did I would give that person a formal warning (if they are new or may not understand that it was a rule) a verbal warning would be given otherwise. I would then return them and return to responding to reports and making sits if I need to.

Edited by Infinity Foxlet

Taking into consideration your warns and the fact that some of them were fairly recent, overall lately on the server you have been happy to help other players and it seems you have read up on the rules a bit and have been expressing a genuine interest in helping the community and staff and for that reason I myself personally don't think it could giving you a shot at trial moderator. You are mature for your age and I also think that is another good factor.

+1

Edited by Alonzo

+Support

-Active in game 

-Active on forums 

-Friendly

-Does have a lot of warns and are recent (May)

On 6/2/2022 at 12:20 AM, Infinity Foxlet said:

If all the person who got reported just kept cursing over me I would gag the player so they can’t be talk over me

Quick note just so you know, moderator+ can only gag so you would need to call a moderator+ 

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

7 hours ago, Joe B said:

+Support

-Active in game 

-Active on forums 

-Friendly

Quick note just so you know, moderator+ can only gag so you would need to call a moderator+ 

Thank you for letting me know! I will try and remember this!

Edited by Infinity Foxlet

• Head Admin

+support 
App is good and so are the answers 
your warns are recent but aslong as you show you have learnt from them i see no issue with you joining the staff team 
best of luck

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support 
When you first joined the server I noticed you received a lot of warns but like in the Gaminglight community people change and you surely did change and you seem to aspire and want to be a staff member your application is very decent and you seem to be very knowledgeable of the rules I wish you the best of luck 🙂

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+ Support 

I've had only positive interactions Infinity Foxlet ingame,  he cares for the community and especially the well being of other players through positivity and engaging in RP Scenarios.  

From the application,  each question was answered with quality and you could tell from the effort put into the answers.  

Mentioning warns above might be a little of a downside of how recent they are but I've applied for staff with far more warns- Exhibiting change is what  transforms this community

I believe Infinity Foxlet would be a tremendous asset for our staff team.  Best of Luck!

+Support

Personally I've only had positive interations with you in game, you care about the community a lot and being of other players.

Application is well answerd

Looks like you've learned from your pervious warnings

Think you'd be good fit for staff, good luck! 

minisigforums.webp

23 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support 
your warns are recent but aslong as you show you have learnt from them i see no issue with you joining the staff team 
best of luck

trumpo_signature.png

On 6/3/2022 at 4:31 PM, Tactical said:

+support 
best of luck

• Like 1

i dont care GIF 

• Head Admin
On 6/3/2022 at 11:17 AM, Joe B said:

+Support

-Active in game 

-Active on forums 

-Friendly

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 6/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 
When you first joined the server I noticed you received a lot of warns but like in the Gaminglight community people change and you surely did change and you seem to aspire and want to be a staff member your application is very decent and you seem to be very knowledgeable of the rules I wish you the best of luck 🙂

On 6/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Joe B said:

+Support

-Active in game 

-Active on forums 

-Friendly

Go for it bro!

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC