Your In-game: Jeffdaqueefer

The admin's name in-game:

Ridgeland

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

IDK

What warning did you receive:

FailRP/RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mZ1TPVg1LDc9z/d1337czBqHX8?invite=cr-MSxlcWYsNjc4NTkzMzAs 

Why do you think this warn was false:

I think it was false because I got warned for defending myself when I felt like my life was in danger when he clearly pulled a gun out on me first in a neutral zone.

Any extra information:

Edited by Jeff_dakid

• Jeff_dakid changed the title to Warn appeal

-Support

-He never started shooting. And at that point let him get warned for shooting you inside a neutral area.
-You yourself said it was a neutral area so you are not justified shooting him just for pulling a gun. He never shot you

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

46 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-He never started shooting. And at that point let him get warned for shooting you inside a neutral area.
-You yourself said it was a neutral area so you are not justified shooting him just for pulling a gun. He never shot you

^As long as both sides were warned (him for running in and trying to shooting you, and you for starting a firefight) I don't see the issue here.

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

-Support
Bro what lmao you pulled a gun on him in a neutral zone, if anything he shouldn't be warned.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+support

Tbh it looks like he was trying to incite Jeff into breaking a rule as you can hear. "Its a neutral zone" being said as running at Jeffthekid. In all honesty it should be more of a verbal warn as it just looks like he was trying to get a rise out of Jeff. Plus lets be honest 95% of us probably would have done the same shit. 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

The video shows the other guy pulls out a gun first and it looks like jeff is defending himself. While he should have just waited, I understand jeff shotting the guy that is pointing a gun at him even if it is a neutral zone.

when i thought all was lost from all this negative support jimothy comes in like a white knight on a all white stallion and saves the day.

• Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Dry said:

+support

Tbh it looks like he was trying to incite Jeff into breaking a rule as you can hear. "Its a neutral zone" being said as running at Jeffthekid. In all honesty it should be more of a verbal warn as it just looks like he was trying to get a rise out of Jeff. Plus lets be honest 95% of us probably would have done the same shit. 

I agree bro i'm sure people would've done the same thing if they was in the situation I was in.

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy