banana split

1. Your In-game:

ST PVT Tom 1931

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:240887653

3. The admin's name in-game:

Lord IX Lummmmmmmmmmm

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Lumm (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:568513356)

5. What did the admin do:

RDMed me and my friends (there was 3 of us total). His warn bind was in another language (which made it hard for us to understand), and apparently we were loitering. We were talking to Overseer Jack, and never actually entered the purge bunks when all of a sudden all three of us get killed in the back. This is extremely concerning behavior to see from an admin, when normal players are frowned upon and arrested if they kill someone.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

Lumm claims that he'll attach the footage to this fourm.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

I believe that the admin should be demoted and/or banned, honestly any sort of reprimand would be great in my eyes.

8. Any extra information:
An admin provided us the information and assisted us with this process, big props to them for helping us report them. The admins online at the time were very helpful. 

• Like 2

My response: please read before +/- supporting.

To start things off, I am responsible for what I have done. What I have done. But to me what I have done is a simple mistake. I did not know that a bind I used (which did not include leave the area) was invalid. I thought as long as it had (warn 1/2/3) I was allowed to use it.  I admit I made the mistake of using a faulty bind, but I do not believe that it warrants a punishment beyond a staff strike as it was not intentional or out or malicious intent.

Leading up to the situation: Leading up to this, I was guarding IQ bunks, doing some sims, ETC. At one point, I was faced with a HOARDE of minges. About 3-4. They repeatedly NLR’d or RDM’d my troops. (one of them event ended up getting warned.) I had many instances where I killed trespassers but not as many where I killed loiterers. I thought these people were the same people. I don’t have any definitive proof with or against that however. I warned them three times to leave, then around 5 seconds after the third warn I started attacking them. There was a ton of people in the area so I was overwhelmed and needed people to leave.

Faulty sit: Some things went wrong in the sit that I would like to point out. The individuals in question did not have any clips of the situation to prove it, to start off. Secondly, one of the staff used my kill count against me. Upon me saying that it was from tresspassers not loiterers they said something along the lines of “yeah right” or “noone cares.” and thirdly, the staff in this sit almost IMMEDIATELY sided with the other party and wouldn’t hear me out at ALL.

Conclusion: The errors I made were as follows: 

I mistook these STs for others and warned them in chat.

I used a warn which I’ve seen used before and never have been told wasn’t allowed. Upon finding out I immediately changed it back to what my old one was. I’ve only had this warn for about 2 hours. I fully apologize to you for that. I have changed my bind so the confusion won’t happen again, but keep in mind I did also verbally warn you, so you knew you were supposed to leave.

Let me know if you would like to see the exact warn. Also you and your friends each making 2 warns makes it smell awfully mingey. use this as the centralized thread please.

I respect your interpretation of the situation, but I never used this foul language in the ticket apart from one slip up, which wasn't disrespectful or rude. it was "I even have the fucking clips" of tresspassers coming into bunks. When I said "most of my kills are from tresspassers" one of you straight up told me it was BS, which is what inherited that response. I also changed the bind the moment I found out it wasn't allowed. I was not using the fact other people use it as an excuse, but rather why I thought it was okay. and I said I might have the clips and if I would I would post them, however, I clipped too late and it did not capture it.  The second half of kiar's statement is simply untrue. 

I do not want to come off as arguementative, but I just want to clear things up. I am sorry about that.

Edited by lomaxld5
typo

Whilst I'm not saying that your claims are false, you're wording things wrongly.

Please attach the video proof of you killing us three, like you said you would in the sit.

There were at least 4 other staff members in the sit, who all listened to the story and believed that you were in the wrong. While yes, me and my friends do like to have our fun, we normally are friendly people who just run around and talk to others. We never ran into the purge bunks whilst you were there, so those 3-4 people that you saw were indeed not us. 

Also, please attach the warns as I do not recall being warned. I hope that this issue can be resolved, and you can learn from your mistakes. If any other player wrongfully killed 3 people, no matter how many times you say sorry you at least have to serve your 600 seconds in jail. As a staff member you should be held to much higher standards. 

Edit:  These comments go for the other two threads open reporting Lumm. Please refer to this one as the centralized one, we were just instructed by a staff member for all three of us to post. 

Edited by banana split
Forgot something
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, banana split said:

Whilst I'm not saying that your claims are false, you're wording things wrongly.

Please attach the video proof of you killing us three, like you said you would in the sit.

There were at least 4 other staff members in the sit, who all listened to the story and believed that you were in the wrong. While yes, me and my friends do like to have our fun, we normally are friendly people who just run around and talk to others. We never ran into the purge bunks whilst you were there, so those 3-4 people that you saw were indeed not us. 

Also, please attach the warns as I do not recall being warned. I hope that this issue can be resolved, and you can learn from your mistakes. If any other player wrongfully killed 3 people, no matter how many times you say sorry you at least have to serve your 600 seconds in jail. As a staff member you should be held to much higher standards. 

2 things:

1: I thought I had the clip, I don't. I clipped too late.

2: The punishment of 600 seconds in jail is fine by me, and I'd be fine with like 5 jails, but the consequences of staff reports are much higher than that.

also you have not included video evidence, and please tell your friends to delete one of their two reports, because you and your two friends have 5 reports total (it was 6 earlier)

Edited by lomaxld5

3 minutes ago, lomaxld5 said:

2 things:

1: I thought I had the clip, I don't. I clipped too late.

2: The punishment of 600 seconds in jail is fine by me, and I'd be fine with like 5 jails, but the consequences of staff reports are much higher than that.

also you have not included video evidence, and please delete your second report and make it so you only have 1 report at maximum per poster

I know I've not included video evidence, in the sit you claimed you were going to do it. So, I wasn't worried about recording our conversation and interactions as I was relying on you to attach the evidence like you said you would....

My friends are deleting their other reports right now, sorry about that.   It seems as if they can't delete it, just ignore them for now I guess. 

Edited by banana split
Can't delete

+Support
After reading all attached posts and seeing both sides, I believe this is a valid report. You are still held responsible for you actions despite you not knowing that the bind was invalid. I also know that Lumm has a working mic. You could've always said "Hey, back away. I already warned you x amount of times." instead of defaulting on people reading chat when they are hooking into a conversation/situation. It is also wrong to just assume that STs are inherently mingy. While yes it is the default class and people don't normally join external battalions before they minge, that doesn't justify you seeing STs and assuming they are minges. That hurts you, the stormtrooper corps, ST command, and the server as a whole.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+Support
After reading all attached posts and seeing both sides, I believe this is a valid report. You are still held responsible for you actions despite you not knowing that the bind was invalid. I also know that Lumm has a working mic. You could've always said "Hey, back away. I already warned you x amount of times." instead of defaulting on people reading chat when they are hooking into a conversation/situation. It is also wrong to just assume that STs are inherently mingy. While yes it is the default class and people don't normally join external battalions before they minge, that doesn't justify you seeing STs and assuming they are minges. That hurts you, the stormtrooper corps, ST command, and the server as a whole.

+Support
As a Staff Member you are not to break any Server rule like RDMx3, in which this can lead to 2 things like a Staff Strike or a Removal from the Team.
this Mistake can be Huge as these people can make it seem bigger to other people, you are responsible to keep the rules clear and clean, and this Bind isn't appropriate at all, since these people didn't know what it had said, in which Beckett has now removed this from the server, so this Punishment so either be a Strike and or Removal from the Staff team for this Simple Mistake. If you do believe that you are in the wrong while you didn't know you should still get punished for this Mistake.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Forum Diplomat Message
While I understand we may all have our difference in opinion, the reaction bombing in this thread is quite frankly childish. Please remember that the forums -- especially reports -- are meant to be a place where people give their opinion without being criticized for it.

Further behavior that doesn't correlate with the forum rules will result in this post being locked for SMT review.

Thank you,
Senior Diplomat Crunch

Edited by Crunch

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

53 minutes ago, banana split said:

I know I've not included video evidence, in the sit you claimed you were going to do it. So, I wasn't worried about recording our conversation and interactions as I was relying on you to attach the evidence like you said you would....

My friends are deleting their other reports right now, sorry about that. 

not in any way in disagreement, just fyi, I did also warn then in voice chat

I will be giving my side of this as well since I was one of the 3 staff members in the sit and had answered a ticket. I will be +supporting for the reasons listed below

With that being said. Here is how the sit played out.
We had received two tickets simultaneously, one which I took, and one which Maroon took. Maroon brought his person to where I was at and we decided to combine the sit since they were both reporting you for the same reason at the same time. You were handling another sit at the time. We were informed by both that they were talking to Overseer Jack while there were other people around the PCP and near elevator. They stated you then proceeded to post the following advert as followed.
spacer.png
(also, warning via verbal isnt allowed either as there has to be adverted)

You then teleported to one of the ST's and began to tell your side, that you knew who they were and that you killed them, giving the excuse that there were multiple stormtroopers at the time trying to enter into PCP Bunks.
You continuously did not want to listen when we tried to tell you that the above warning cannot be used as it is considered invalid. your excuse was "I seen other people use those binds."
Kio was called over to the sit to confirm with us that the bind is an invalid bind and you shouldn't have killed them as there is no warning in the message other than you saying warn 1/2/3.
once kio told you, only then did you proceed to change your bind.

I would also like to add that we did not use your kill count against you, we had stated that based on damage logs, You RDM'd multiple times, which is a clear cut case.
When it came time, I believe Sainty came over and wondered what was going on, in which Kio and Sainty went off to have a discussion. When Kio came back, the ST's were informed that if they believed you were at fault, to post a report on the forums, and were given a link, along with your in game name and steamID.
You then became completely unprofessional and belligerent, stating "this is fucking bullshit", "where's your proof", "you need video evidence", "you cant report me without evidence"

You then proceeded to state to both ST's, myself, Maroon, and Kio that you had video evidence and that you would post it on the forums should the report be made, and said you even went to check if you did.
I have asked permission from an Admin+ to post the below information that i was able to snip before having to rejoin the server.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Kiar

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

3 minutes ago, Kiar said:

I will be giving my side of this as well since I was one of the 3 staff members in the sit and had answered a ticket. I will be +supporting for the reasons listed below

We had received two tickets simultaneously, one which I took, and one which Maroon took. Maroon brought his person to where I was at and we decided to combine the sit since they were both reporting you for the same reason at the same time. You were handling another sit at the time. We were informed by both that they were talking to Overseer Jack while there were other people around the PCP and near elevator. They stated you then proceeded to post the following advert as followed.
spacer.png
You then teleported to one of the ST's and began to tell your side, that you knew who they were and that you killed them, giving the excuse that there were multiple stormtroopers at the time trying to enter into PCP Bunks.
You continuously did not want to listen when we tried to tell you that the above warning cannot be used as it is considered invalid. your excuse was "I seen other people use those binds."
Kio was called over to the sit to confirm with us that the bind is an invalid bind and you shouldn't have killed them as there is no warning in the message other than you saying warn 1/2/3.

I would also like to add that we did not use your kill count against you, we had stated that based on damage logs, You RDM'd multiple times, which is a clear cut case.
When it came time, I believe Sainty came over and wondered what was going on, in which Kio and Sainty went off to have a discussion. When Kio came back, the ST's were informed that if they believed you were at fault, to post a report on the forums, and were given a link, along with your in game name and steamID.
You then became completely unprofessional and belligerent, stating "this is fucking bullshit", "where's your proof", "you need video evidence", "you cant report me without evidence"

You then proceeded to state to both ST's, myself, Maroon, and Kio that you had video evidence and that you would post it on the forums should the report be made, and said you even went to check if you did.
I have asked permission from an Admin+ to post the below information that i was able to snip before having to rejoin the server.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

11 minutes ago, lomaxld5 said:

not in any way in disagreement, just fyi, I did also warn then in voice chat

We never heard your voice chat warnings, so I can't dispute this or not. Also, can you please send the 2 warnings that you claimed earlier on me and my friend have? Since you believe that we're minges, when I originally asked you never sent them....

Edited by banana split
Forgot something

5 minutes ago, JohnsAFK said:

the other 5 reports are now deleted, however, i believe forum dips can look at deleted posts and such. you originally posted 1 report, and both of your friends posted 2.

Edited by lomaxld5

11 minutes ago, Crunch said:

Forum Diplomat Message
While I understand we may all have our difference in opinion, the reaction bombing in this thread is quite frankly childish. Please remember that the forums -- especially reports -- are meant to be a place where people give their opinion without being criticized for it.

Further behavior that doesn't correlate with the forum rules will result in this post being locked for SMT review.

Thank you,
Senior Diplomat Crunch

Final Warning
Continued arguing will also result in this post being locked.

-support

unless they actually abused any staff powers and broke the staff handbook I don't see why they need to be removed from staff or striked for that matter??

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support

Lummm himself admitted he made the mistake, should be punished. However I think removing him from staff team over this incident would be ludicrous.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

58 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Ok after reading this the way Lumm (I’ve never met you atleast I don’t recall meeting you) has acted extremely immature during this whole report the same goes for Mr. banana split and his friends. Now if the claims are true that you, Lumm decided to mouth off during the sit then you are even more immature. I don’t think anyone involved in the situation that took place or the conduct they showed after has handled it correctly. All that being said Lumm as a staff member you should be the shining example of cooler heads prevailing and it is extremely evident that you cannot complete that task made clear by you argumentative posts on this topic.

+Support

I can’t foresee anyway this person can be an example to other players or staff at this time.

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

After reading through everything I would like to +support. Not only did the staff member LIE about having the clips that he would provide he is also arguing in the staff report against him. Im surprised we havent had a Forum Diplomat message about it, after  many messages not being +/-

I think that the advert is invalid, if I had seen that in chat I might just have read “#neverfirget Nimo Sector Lead” and then looked away. Staff member should recieve a staff strike and a warn.

Also maybe it would be worth adding to !motd that advert has to be in english and be 100% Understandable without too many weird stuff/characters.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

5 hours ago, Kiar said:

t based on damage logs, You RDM'd multiple times, which is a clear cut case.

+ Support

This is a completely unacceptable way for any Imperial RP staff member to conduct themselves. Lumm was clearly in the wrong from the start, and while it started off as an accident, this behavior shows a level of remorselessness and immaturity that should not be present. Furthermore, the lack of the "promised" clip seems dis-ingenuous at best.

I do NOT believe Lumm should be removed from staff. In my opinion, a smaller punishment should be given, such as a warn, DNP or both.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

21 hours ago, Kio said:

+Support
As a Staff Member you are not to break any Server rule like RDMx3, in which this can lead to 2 things like a Staff Strike or a Removal from the Team.
this Mistake can be Huge as these people can make it seem bigger to other people, you are responsible to keep the rules clear and clean, and this Bind isn't appropriate at all, since these people didn't know what it had said, in which Beckett has now removed this from the server, so this Punishment so either be a Strike and or Removal from the Staff team for this Simple Mistake. If you do believe that you are in the wrong while you didn't know you should still get punished for this Mistake.

+support
Arguing with in the forum to it doesnt looks the best and over what i saw in the Sit (i was taking the sit with Kiar) he sayd he had cliped that they done something. 
as an Staff member this should not happen with breaking any rules, Just for being staff you still has to fallow the MOTD. Staff doesnt get excused bc of being staff.
over what i say this should be an removal from staff and a warn, but that will be up to SMT to handle (just giving my ide)

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

+ Support

+support    I think because you admitted to your mistake instead of a removal you should be strike, warned or demoted. 

-     From what i have seen from the forums post is that, Yes Lumm you did Commit RDMX3, Wich should be punished with at the minimum a warning or a demotion. I think you need to fix your binds and clear your head for a bit. I think you should also fix your attitude, I am only telling this to you from experience it will most likely end up getting you punished or removed . But in my opinion based on the evidence you should be demoted from a Mod to a TMOD to give you some time to think about what you did and what you can do to better yourself and the server.

- You should not be having an argument on the forums does not look good on your Carrer as a staff member especially if you need a forums diplomat to tell you to stop.

I know you lumm just take some time to clear your head and you will feel better.

On 6/1/2022 at 6:43 PM, Kiar said:

spacer.png
(also, warning via verbal isnt allowed either as there has to be adverted)

spacer.pngspacer.png

+ support

We all make mistakes but reading how lumm acted through the sit is a bit dissapointing.
As staff you should act professional and keep your calm.
You also shouldn't just expect that any ST you see is a minge.

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother