Goat's Resignation from ImperialRP <3

Goat

bop
This post was recognized by bop!

"I made you."

Goat was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 11 points.

Hello everyone ! I know this may seem out of the blue to some, others not so much, however I have lost the drive I once had. As such I have decided to step down from ImperialRP in terms of staff and Roleplay. I have made a tremendous amount of friends, some who I will be eternally grateful for, and I will genuinely miss my time on the server with the community I have come to know and love. Now for my special mentions for the people who I am glad to have met !

Hale I would have never even joined this server if it wasn't for you and Frox, You genuinely have made this server one of the most fun and memorable servers I have ever played on ! I wouldn't be who I am without you ! 

Bop & Frog : I met both of you during my time in DT, I would never have made it anywhere without you two, you are two of my absolute greatest friends and truly some of the few who I am glad I got to become friends with !

Bon & Bear : I never once thought I would get the chance to join High Command under you, but here we are, you two have made it so far and I couldn't be more proud ! I wish you the very best of luck in everything you strive to do in the future ! 

Mann : I have full faith that you will be one of the greats, I can't wait for you to become Tarkin ! Best of luck my friend !

Sainty I have full faith you will make a fine Grand General, You are a wonderful AHC and I am glad I had you with me !

Starch I genuinely don't know what to say, I wouldn't have made it here without you, I can not thank you enough from the bottom of my heart, Keep it up my guy, I have full faith in you and your capabilities ! 

Suns & Bub Keep up the phenomenal work you two, I believe in you ! 

HC & SMT Please don't take it personal that I am putting all of you together ! I didn't get to come to know most of you as much as I wish I could, but I believe in all of you ! Keep up the amazing work and keep making ImperialRP Amazing !

Zee Dude I am so incredibly grateful to have met you and have you in Shock with me, I have full faith that you will make it far just keep your head up ! (1942)

Theta, Nebel, & Wheat : I will continue to play xcom with the three of you and absolutely rage every night in discord together ! I am so incredibly glad to have met you all ❤️ I promise to keep in touch !

Galaxy Can't forget you ! You will forever be the biggest Minecraft nerd I know, although I will forever miss our late night tomfoolery we got up to !

I'm sorry If I didn't mention you, there are so many truly wonderful people on this server who I am so grateful to have met ! I wish you all the very best of luck in your future and I hope you can all come to love this server and community as much as I have !

I want to end this resignation by thanking every single member of this community, I would have never guessed to receive this kind of love and support, and I can't be more happy, you are the reason I have stayed as long as I have and I am so incredibly grateful for every single one of you !
image.png.3509f9bb1a71701fac34590abf1d7b8a.png

Goodbye everyone ❤️

Edited by ArcanineGoat
Forgot Galaxy Oooppps
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I'm beating Frog to it.

"Mid DT Commander"

In all honesty, it was good having you around and you did amazing in your position. Best of luck in the future and I hope to see you around!

• Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Best High Command to have graced my presence. You'll do well wherever you go. Farewell, my friend

(XCOM2 later?)

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Xcom2 Save Scumming together to Victory!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

I'm sad to see you leave we had a lot of good times and you helped me a lot with working to make Shock so much better and you worked hard to make the server and community better im gonna miss you man don't be a stranger though and come say hi to us whenever you feel like it also I'll never forget the Jawa incident of 1942

• Gaminglight Love 1

Thank you for everything you have done on the server and within AHC. You have been a tremendous asset to the team and your loss will definitely be felt. Wish you the best in the future with whatever you pursue. 

Cheers Goat. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

I have finally stolen you from ImperialRP and have taken you to SCPRP.

Edited by Hale?
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

Good man, gonna make me cry, I would of liked to see you hit Grand General.
GoodBye Goat<3

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Damn this is crazy😪

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

We didn't really talk much while you oversaw Imperial Commandos aside from discussion among IC Command Team but I would like to thank you for being apart of my IC career, nonetheless. It has been an honor working with and under you, Goat.

Take care, my friend. Take care. 

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1