Demon's Security Officer Application

Demonslayer89

Should I be allowed to join the Security Officer team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to join the Security Officer team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Demon

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627108808

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Steel

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can do tryouts in the free time I have and help the new members of either Shock or DT learn what they do, what sub branches they can join in their battalion and also try to help them with what ever they have questions about.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have had lots of experience in both Shock and DT, I was a 1LT in Shock I helped the enlisted with what they need help with and same with the NCO when they need help with tryouts and getting certified. I was a MSGT in DT I hosted tryouts when I was asked to and helped enlisted when they had their body groups wrong or didn't understand something in the SOP.

Why do you want this rank?: So I can start trying to help enlisted and NCOs with what they don't understand or what they need help with and to help both DT and Shock get new members in their battalions.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, and I'll try to correct what I got wrong with to deserve that strike.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help with getting new members and oversee both DT and Shock and help the enlisted and NCOs with problems they are having in the battalion.

DENIED

Please put more effort into your next application. If you ever need help, feel free to contact a Rear Admiral+ to assist you. 

Wait 1 week to apply again.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Crunch locked this topic