RX6's NCO Application

Bobby Boy

In-Game name: Burrito | DT SPC RX6

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204420392

How long have you been in your current rank?:

1-2 hours

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I have experience in leadership in past servers as well as GL DT itself all the way up to CPT

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to be an NCO because I want to contribute to this battalion once again. I want to better this battalion to the best of my abilities and make sure we are functioning at maximum capacity. I had my break, and I believe I am ready to once again take on this responsibility and be someone for people to look up to, set an example amongst the enlisted and fellow NCO’s. This battalion is in no way the same as it was when I first joined almost 5 months ago, and I would like to assist the command team as much as possible in bringing it back to its former glory and making sure everyone has fun along the way.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

What makes me stand out amongst others is my immense dedication to this battalion. Even after leaving, I missed being here, sure we have our drama but we are a family. I would be very grateful for this opportunity, as I feel I strive best in a leadership role. I’m not used to sitting on the sidelines and taking orders, however, I will not disobey orders given to me. I feel as though I can contribute a lot in a leadership position as I enjoy being the person that others can go to when in need of help. In conclusion, I believe I stand out amongst others for my dedication, and overall experience within this battalion and others. I thank your or taking the time to read this, I will not disappoint.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I fully understand.

Edited by Bobby Boy

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297

+Support!

I hope to see you get back, and further beyond your rank that you once had in DT. I hope this application is the step you take to become the great Death Trooper you have always been! I have seen what you can do in the past, as well as now. I hope it allows you to learn along the way as well, since there have been new changes to Death Troopers as of recent. Other than that, good application and good person overall for Death Trooper NCO! Without a doubt in my mind! Good luck with the application!

SV02 - Second to None

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

5 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support!

I hope to see you get back, and further beyond your rank that you once had in DT. I hope this application is the step you take to become the great Death Trooper you have always been! I have seen what you can do in the past, as well as now. I hope it allows you to learn along the way as well, since there have been new changes to Death Troopers as of recent. Other than that, good application and good person overall for Death Trooper NCO! Without a doubt in my mind! Good luck with the application!

SV02 - Second to None

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

10 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support!

SV02 - Second to None

On 6/2/2022 at 9:34 AM, Daze said:

+Support!

SV02 - Second to None

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:34 AM, Daze said:

+Support!

SV02 - Second to None

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

DT-NCO-ACCEPTED.thumb.png.0850e1b7c3bd293cc404668ecd2f5323.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic