Clarences resignation

Clarence

Due to unexpected circumstances in life I have to resign, I will be back in time thanks for the laughs and memories!

zee- your a great person taught me a lot, and you always had some geeked up stories.

scrubby- your a femboy. Fr tho your a great person and youll be a great VCMDR

sainty- your british. Na your once of my favorite HCOM members no kizzy.

Astro- you were a great kallus and you gonna do great things in HCOM, always remeber the TS moments

apple- Your my bae, favorite SMT

gilbert- favorite Minge

Im gonna keep it short but if i didnt put you still much love!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

dam bro, One of my most favorite command members ever and you just gon leave me like this. 
Stay safe hope all is well and we catch up later ❤️

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

you were actually a good Shock Vice Commander, well GG to shock now ;(

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, Apple Apple said:

dam bro, One of my most favorite command members ever and you just gon leave me like this. 
Stay safe hope all is well and we catch up later ❤️

fore sure, you stay safe as well

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

First thing imma mention to you is the cousin thing when you come back. Fr though, stay safe, keep in touch 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.