Produce's Nova Officer Application

Proteus

What is your in game name? Produce

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:81020995

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Nova? Joined Nova 5/5/22

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words]

How will I assist Command? I will assist command by keeping the battalion engaged and NCOs in line as well as guiding them and setting an example for the Enlisted. I will host activities for Nova whether that be SOP quizzes, ID patrols, SIMs, Trainings, etc. This can take some strain off of the command team regarding keeping the battalion engaged so they can focus on the bigger picture ideas. I can also train new NCOs and let other Officers focus on more things, and certify NCOs for tryouts to make sure tryouts are being done correctly and efficiently. I will also make sure Enlisted are getting promoted, as promotions are big motivators for keeping the lower ranks engaged as well as keeping troopers in line when they step out of it. 

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+]

I want to become an Officer because I want to be something more in Nova. I want to have more responsibility and I know I can handle it on top of my current duties as an Admiral. I also want to be able to help retain the player base of Nova and also expand it. I would love to be able to work closer with command and bring more to the table of Nova (as I previously stated) by doing SIMs, Trainings, activities, etc. while encouraging NCOs to do the same so we could all work together to make Nova the best it can be. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

I don't have Army experience with leading, but I do have quite a bit of experience leading as a member of Naval, where I have reached the rank of Admiral twice.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+]

The purpose of an officer is to engage with their battalion with 

SIMs

SIMs are a great way to keep the battalion engaged because they offer something different to the day to day operations, and they’re a great chance to show some creativity and do things that your battalion may not always get to do. They offer a break from the constant RP to offer a more relaxed and fun experience. Everyone needs time to unwind, and SIMs are perfect for that.

Trainings

Trainings are similar to SIMs, however they’re mainly meant to, as the name implies, train your troops to become better in practical areas that they often need to engage with. (ex. Trigger action to help with tracking, SOP quizzes to make sure troops have a sharp mind and can recognize key parts of their duties quickly, jetpack training to make sure jetpacks can be used effectively and efficiently, flight training to make sure troops can take over transports in an emergency situation, kill orders, interrogation training, etc.)

Activities

Activities are things that engage with the entire battalion. Activities would include patrols, ID patrols, Check ups, etc.

Guidance

Officers are supposed to be mentors to NCOs and Enlisted. Officers set the example of what it means to be a member of their battalion and what it takes to get there. They have to have a serious demeanor and also be kind and always offer a helping hand to those around them.

Promotions and discipline 

One of the defining duties of an Officer in any battalion is to handle promotions of troopers that show dedication and promise in the battalion and discipline troopers who step out of line with things like PT

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+]

I would say the following attributes most qualify me to be an Officer of Nova

For starters, I’m

Dedicated - I put time and effort into this server, and this battalion. As a result, I am dedicated to Nova to help make it an excellent battalion in any way I can. No battalion can have Officers with a lack of dedication, so it's a necessary trait.

Good leader - I would say I possess the qualities of a good leader. I’m kind, approachable at all times in TS, ingame, and Discord, as well as being a fair person. I communicate with others and I’m thorough in my instruction to leave no gaps and minimize room for error.

Cooperative - I get along well with others, and I always work with them, even if I’m in a stance of disagreement.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?

Yes.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support!

- Really good application!
- Haven't really seen you personally
(I just came back from reserves) but other people see you online!
- From encounters seem pretty chill!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Accepted

Welcome to the officer team. Speak to any MAJ+ for your training. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF