Demonslayer89

In-game name: Demon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627108808

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Flight Lieutenant

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 684:46

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have only seen the first 5 movies, so not that much.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: So I can build dupes to help with sims and help with events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have played GL Imperial RP for 7 months and I am apart of the Staff team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship I would hyperspace in ships for naval to deal with and spawn a few drop pod around the ship so troopers can fight rebels and TP a few event actors on the ship to cause chaos. Off-ship I would ask Naval to hyper space to one of the three planets, then fly in as a ISB I would ask everyone to come down to MHB to be debriefed for the mission they where going on, pick a ground command ask them to get into Event briefing room and I would then brief the ground command on what is and is not allowed then after everyone one is told where their battalion is going to be on the battlefield, I would then let the ground command know that everyone can get in the transport to go down to the planet.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give @ rw_sw_e11d

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

-Support

- Really basic event ideas, not detailed
- Very simple answers that have little explanation 
- Next time try to spend a little more time reviewing answers 
- Goodluck!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-support

- Really short, basic answers

- Extremely low effort

- Unoriginal, low detail event ideas.

- no originality or personality in questions. You did below the bare minimum.

I suggest you edit your app (make each question at least 2-3 sentences) and perhaps take a look at some accepted GM applications, however this DOES NOT mean you should copy, just means you should take some inspiration.

I've never seen you do anything bad or mingey, but I think the application could use some work. Gooduck though!

13 hours ago, lomaxld5 said:

-support

- Really short, basic answers

- Extremely low effort

- Unoriginal, low detail event ideas.

- no originality or personality in questions. You did below the bare minimum.

I suggest you edit your app (make each question at least 2-3 sentences) and perhaps take a look at some accepted GM applications, however this DOES NOT mean you should copy, just means you should take some inspiration.

I've never seen you do anything bad or mingey, but I think the application could use some work. Gooduck though!

On 5/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

- Goodluck!

On 5/30/2022 at 9:50 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

- Goodluck!