What is your name? 

Dragonslayer

What is your rank?

FighterPilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?

3 days 

What rank are you applying for? 

NCO

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do? 

none 

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

im a active player that follows the rules and enjoys the server. i don't rdm or troll i have no strikes or warnings and i am respectful to my fellow pilots and everyone around me regardless of their rank or position. id love a chance to help others and lead others around me and to make the server and the users all have a great time. and as for experience i have over 2000 hours in gmod alone I'm not new to the gameplay or its complexity's. ive also been a moderator in servers before and in positions of power so i am familiar with the responsibilities it holds. hopefully with your acceptance i can start training new SF and take more pilots into the sky's to improve our great and glorious regiment.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

if none are available i can train troopers to join SF. i can help out a officer if he needs assistance in matters. i can train the new pilots how to fly and whos in charge and keep tabs on them. i can help out if they called me to help out. 

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words)

the non commissioned officers point is to supervise enlisted soldiers and aid the commissioned officer corps. other than that the point is to help the enlisted and guide them on their journey in the regiments. we help them with things they are not sure about and what to do for events and where to stand for formations and what their role is and what they can do to improve and grow as people and players. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words)

they would get in trouble for not following orders or for breaking the servers rules they can receive disciplinary action for misbehaving or trolling its up to the high ups to warn and punish those who do not follow the servers rules or the regiments. i personally would warn them and if they continued i would punish them for not behaving or if they were pure trolling. those that do break the rules or minge are subject to punishment.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

i agree 

Current: SF Vice Marshall Dragon

ACCEPTED

Speak to any Officer+ for your NCO Training

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02