My Game Master APP- Accepted

In-game name: Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509003987

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: COL/Overseer

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I Have Not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I Have No Warnings At This Moment

How much time do you have on the server?: 3 Month's

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: it would be a 8/10 I Read The New Darthvader Comics and watched the movies (played games such as Fallen Order)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Want To Make Sure That People Have Fun On The Server From What I Have Seen GM's Cant Be That Active during Morning,Night but ı can be (cuz of my timezone)

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Can Only Give You My Words But I Will Make Sure That I Will Follow The Rules And Guidelines

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes ı Have Researched İt From The İnternet Since The Last Time And Watched Videos About how to use it and stuff

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No I Have Not Since I Left SCP Rp Before My App Went Trough

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
@Event Ping
[On-ship] [Passive/Switch] 
The Spy's  [HOSTED By:Jack]
ISB Enlisted Jack requests landing in the MHB He has 3 Imperial Soldiers (DT To be exact) when they landed Shock Members check their ID Nothing seems to be Out Of Ordinary its just a normal ship inspection when they are going inside the bridge İt seems like Dt's are looking suspicious When They Go İnside The Bridge DT's Points Their Guns To ISB Member Jack And Mow Him Down On The Spot it turns out they were Rebel Spy's hiding inside Dt Uniforms ship goes to Defcon 2 imidatatly 3 Rebel Ships Apears Right Next To The ISD And drops drop pods down in the end Rebels are captured and intorogated it looks like there was a jedi That Told Them Abou the Locasion Of The ISD What will hepen next?
Starts İn:15 Mınutes
Connect With: steam://connect/205.178.177.12:27015 or put "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console *

@Event Ping
[Off-ship] [Combat] 
The Spy's Part 2 [HOSTED By:Jack]
There is a new ISB Member Assigned to Briefed The ISD Troops And They Go Down to the Planet Of Hoth And They See a Village Of Normal Humans And Other Species And They See A Person With A Lightsaber They Take Him Down Quikly But He İs Not Force Sensitive He Gets Executed Becouse Of Haveing A Blacklisted İtem By The Empire IQ Senses The Disturbence İn The Force İn a House Purge Troopers Breaks Open The Door and jedi inginites His Emerald Green Lightsaber And Slices Trough The Purge Troopers They İngace in a Fight With The IQ İn The End IQ Wins The Battle and kills the jedi it looks like Jedi Was Hiding 2 Younglings Younglings are taken away by the ISB Member To Get Turned To The Dark Side.
Starts İn:15 Mınutes
Connect With: steam://connect/205.178.177.12:27015 or put "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console *

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Jack rw_sw_e11 to give to Someone else !give item_name.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model ^ model_name To Model Someone else !model @ model_name (while facing them)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: 

Yes.

Edited by Purge BJL LTCOL Jack ON21
Fixing The Bad Grammar (nothing has been changed

Current -Purge BJL COL/Overseer Jack ON21

+support

- Really good person, senior officer, hosts TONS of missions and has lots of good ideas and a good understanding of GM

- has a really good valid reason for wanting to join.

- knowing him personally, he has an amazing attitude perfect for GM, and would make an amazing addition

- I love the event pings and event ideas, and I know you have lots of good ones and are well prepared since I've personally GM'd for you a few times before for missions.

small -support 

- other questions are a tad short (please ping me or react to this if you edit them and add make them longer and I will delete the -support part)

OVERALL, GOODLUCK JACK! I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN GM!

On 5/31/2022 at 5:25 AM, Bub said:

+support
Good app and is active at times when we could use gamemasters.

Good luck Jack!
(small tip, don't use some1 else in application since it doesn't look good)

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 5/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, Bub said:

+support
Good app and is active at times when we could use gamemasters.

Good luck Jack!
(small tip, don't use some1 else in application since it doesn't look good)

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

23 hours ago, lomaxld5 said:

+support

- Really good person, senior officer, hosts TONS of missions and has lots of good ideas and a good understanding of GM

- has a really good valid reason for wanting to join.

- knowing him personally, he has an amazing attitude perfect for GM, and would make an amazing addition

- I love the event pings and event ideas, and I know you have lots of good ones and are well prepared since I've personally GM'd for you a few times before for missions.

small -support 

- other questions are a tad short (please ping me or react to this if you edit them and add make them longer and I will delete the -support part)

OVERALL, GOODLUCK JACK! I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN GM!