Crunch's False Warn Appeal

Crunch

Your In-game Name: Crunch

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

The admin's name in-game: TechKat

What warning did you receive: Player Disrespect | Toxic

When did you receive this warning: 5/28/2022, 7:58:32 PM CST

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I glassed some gensec and made my way to armory, when I was in there some researcher just like popped up, handcuffed me and said that he was gonna release me but just wanted a promo, I said ok, he led me to upper D-class and let me go. As I had my gun out before I got handcuffed, I pulled it out when I got released and gensec mowed me down because monkey see monkey do. This is when I said "you fucking idiots" "are you mental?" "get a grip on reality" explained the situation and then said "you seem like you suck the exhaust out of cars"

Why do you think this warn was false: That is not disrespectful or toxic in any way. It's literally just packing on someone. People get away with saying the N word and my first offense in 3 years is an official warn that was handed to me while I was away. In all honesty, if the gensec was upset that I dogged on him in OOC, maybe a PVP gamemode isn't for them.

Evidence the warning is false: See TechKats post below

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+support

Why should someone get warned for saying "you seem like you suck the exhaust out of cars" and "you fucking idiots," "are you mental?", "get a grip on reality" it seems stupid.

Edited by Gyara

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

+support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

@TechKatwhat happened here? I remember being on at the time and I feel like there was more context to this.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

*weeze*

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

While I feel like I can agree the situation could have been handled better, as I failed to get your side of the story. Given you were AFK for the duration of the sit.
The behavior I feel like needs to be explained here is this:

Crunch-Warn-Appeal.thumb.png.5ea3ceb03765a579715b9be4956efa12.png  

These chat logs are what I had actually based my decision off of.

9 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

The warn was issued whilst he was Offline and wouldn't be able to give his side, as well for a first time offense going straight to a formal warn seems harsh.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Correcting two things:

1. I was AFK, not offline. I just didn’t remember being AFK that night.

2. This wasn’t a one way street. It was being handed out by both sides. I could’ve just held my tongue but i’m not just gonna sit there and get called a bitch.

I just wish my side would’ve been asked about before just giving me a warn and me having to find it on my own. Seems a little scummy to punish someone when they have no clue that they got punished. If anything, my warn should be removed OR the other people in the argument should receive one too. I didn’t say anything really damaging here and I don’t see anything as disrespectful. People are going to be toxic, it’s GMod especially in a PVP game mode. Like I said in my original post, if you can’t handle some packing then a PVP game mode isn’t for you.

@TechKat

Hope this clears up some of the situation.

Edited by Crunch
  • Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

10 minutes ago, Crunch said:

Correcting two things:

1. I was AFK, not offline. I just didn’t remember being AFK that night.

2. This wasn’t a one way street. It was being handed out by both sides. I could’ve just held my tongue but i’m not just gonna sit there and get called a bitch.

I just wish my side would’ve been asked about before just giving me a warn and me having to find it on my own. Seems a little scummy to punish someone when they have no clue that they got punished. If anything, my warn should be removed OR the other people in the argument should receive one too. I didn’t say anything really damaging here and I don’t see anything as disrespectful. People are going to be toxic, it’s GMod especially in a PVP game mode. Like I said in my original post, if you can’t handle some packing then a PVP game mode isn’t for you.

@TechKat

Hope this clears up some of the situation.

I formally apologize for giving you the warning while you were AFK, not receiving your side of the story, as well as I'm not against the warning being removed. That said, this thread is now waiting on decision from SCP-RP SMT.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:47 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

The warn was issued whilst he was Offline and wouldn't be able to give his side, as well for a first time offense going straight to a formal warn seems harsh.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Are we just gonna skip the part where he said "I bet you fuck your granny" idk man seems kinda toxic to me... Although the asphyxiation on 8 pounds of mayo was kinda funny.

I can see where it can be like a joke but the "I bet you fuck your granny" throws it a bit off.
But you gotta give what the people want ig, +support for the mayo.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

thats actually fucking hilarious 

the mayo 💀

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||