Elden Ring

ZeferGaming

I'm still playing this game I don't even know why! Now I'm fooling around with a Mage Build using Dragon Magic I think I've play more then 150 hours of this game still haven't beat it yet hopefully this time around now that I have Scarlet Rot magic now. Still haven't played the two games I bought on PC yet that's how obsessed I am with Elden Ring right now lol

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Elden ring is a hard and really time worthy game. Legit each boss takes hours to beat. You will be more drawn to Elden for a long time seeing as its a major success in release. Each build is unique and its quite amazing what people come up with, Mage is a common goto as magic in that is OP

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

28 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

Elden ring is a hard and really time worthy game. Legit each boss takes hours to beat. You will be more drawn to Elden for a long time seeing as its a major success in release. Each build is unique and its quite amazing what people come up with, Mage is a common goto as magic in that is OP

Yeah I'm solely basing my magic on Dragon magic one of my spells deals Scarlet Rot witch is the most OP ability in the game. It's definitely a fun game I just beat the main story's second grand boss and am working towards getting to the next one as we speak. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

2 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

Yeah I'm solely basing my magic on Dragon magic one of my spells deals Scarlet Rot witch is the most OP ability in the game. It's definitely a fun game I just beat the main story's second grand boss and am working towards getting to the next one as we speak. 

Damn, goodluck man

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat