Clovers Nova Vice Commander Application- Denied

deekodoubleg

Should Clover Be a Nova Vice Commander  

1. 1. Should Clover Be A Nova Vice Commander?

• Yes (state why please)
    • No (state why please)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Clover

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

When I first joined the server my initial goal was to be as mingey as possible, but that all changed when I joined nova, as soon as i got on the roster I felt as if I should take the server more seriously, all thanks to the command team, one of the reasons i want to be a command member is so I can have the same effect on players, through out  my time in nova I have made some good friends  and i have learned about the responsibilities that  the command team entails and I believe I can handle and thrive in that environment and I feel as if I would really enjoy helping the battalion that  brought me into the server, with that being said, I want to see it thrive as much as possible meaning I will do whatever it takes to bring up nova activity to keep the battalion alive 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

343 hours according to battlemetrics  

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe that a vice commanders main purpose is to be golden standard of a nova trooper that other members look up to, meaning they need to show what it means to be a nova trooper,  They do this by managing their troopers and keeping them in line whilst remaining  fair and impartial when doing so,  another job vice commanders is to retain activity in the battalion they can do this by making the battalion worth staying in, by noticing and rewarding troops for doing well in the battalion, this will let them know they are appreciated within the battalion making them more likely to return,  another thing commanders can do for their battalion  such as hosting a lot of interesting sims and battalion exclusive  missions that make the battalion more interesting and worth wile to stay in, 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

throughout my time in the server I have managed to rise up the nova ranks to the position that I am now, I have gotten here through dedication the the battalion  and its members on top of that i have managed to get into the staff team and i have gotten to the rank of moderator, this shows that i take the server seriously and I would try my hardest to improve the battalion wherever possible , as I stated previously before I was quite mingey around the ship, however  I believe  I have made a change for the better and even when mingey I never recieved any form of warning meaning I can be trusted around the ship and I can be trusted to uphold the server rules and the nova sop

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can be on atleast a few hours a day, however due to irl issues that may vary

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

none!

Edited by deekodoubleg

+support

-but app could be a little better

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150