Salad

Should Zeus Be A Nova Vice Commander  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Zeus Be A Nova Vice Commander

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Nova BHSVL Zeus NT05

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Nova

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?: Alright so I joined Nova on a whim and at the time I was in purge and was not enjoying the server at all and was very close to quitting the server. Then a friend (Warden) recommended that I join Nova. I joined on a whim and ever since I joined I've loved every minute, Meeting command and everyone in Nova really changed my perspective of the server and kept me from quitting I've also put a lot of time into nova upwards to 500 hours. I want to be Vice Commander Because I want to help Nova grow and flourish more than it ever has, Nova just recently got out of a bad spot and I want to help keep it from ever returning too that state and make sure it stays the way it is right now. Also I want to make sure that troopers have a good time every time they log on sever and help them make memories that they might possibly never forget. Also I have some ideas that I would like to implement into Nova as of current I am Blackhole Vice Lead and would like change some things for Blackhole and other things in the battalion such as new models for Nova. I want to show that I'm ready to have such a prominent role in the battalion I have spent a lot of late nights up helping command and other Nova with questions and trainings. Also I believe I have grown very close with the command team and everyone in Nova. For me Nova is a family and everyone in the command team and Nova treat me with respect also I strive to help everyone I meet I love this community and I believe I can go above and beyond as a Nova Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:  Approximately 576 Hours Nearing 600 Hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1004078004

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander for a branch?: The main purpose of the Commander and Vice Commander is to oversee a battalion and help others understand important roles and improve on their skills and help others show there skills the best they can. Also they help bring massive updates that change the battalion for the better such as new Sub Branches, Loadout changes, Model Changes and SOP Changes ETC, also Command help show others leadership skills and help in guiding them to be the best troopers they can be and help them understand there positions in the battalion also they are the back bone of the battalion and make sure all troopers are acting accordingly and not breaking the SOP. They also help in making sure Officers and NCO's know how to give out the proper punishments and trainings and making sure Officers aren't going overboard with promos, Checking to see if Officers and NCO's are completing there quota and not going inactive and they make sure that troopers are not abusing the benefits that the battalion gives. Also they make sure that roster has been updated for people who are Promoted/Join the battalion. and help keep the battalion alive by doing Flag Up's, Missions, SIM's, Trainings and ETC. Also they host weekly meetings at 4:00pm EST to talk about possible changes to the battalion and just a quick recap about what happened that week. They also make sure that Officers, NCO's and Enlisted don't step out of line

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander?: I feel I could be trusted as Vice Commander because I have no active warns on the server and I'm Highly active and mostly on for 8 hours a day, destroying my sleep schedule for Nova also. Also I try to make people's days better by answering any questions or any concerns they have also I try to help as many people as possible and show kindness to everyone I meet on the server and make sure that new players have a good experience and keep coming back also as I stated in why I want to Vice Commander I would say I'm close with a lot of people in Nova and quite a lot of people I have met. Also I have no active strikes in Nova or in other battalion I'm in also I would say I'm good at leading troopers and teaching them how to become the best they can be.

7. How often can you be Online?: 8 Hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): None and intend to keep it that way for ever

(Last edit sorry!!!)

Edited by Salad

" Destroying my sleep schedule-Zeus" "Don't do this for GMOD, no bueno-Falkery"

+SUPPORT
Great Officer
Highly Active
Dedicated
Good Application!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

On 5/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+SUPPORT
Great Officer
Highly Active
Dedicated
Good Application!

Current: Naval SO SubLT Clarence| Moderator Clarence

Former Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod

On 5/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+SUPPORT
Great Officer
Highly Active
Dedicated
Good Application!