Comet's Nova Vice Commander Application- Denied

Iceyy

Do you think i will be fit to be a vice commander again?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes! (Please explain why.)
    • No! (Please explain why.)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Nova BHS Comet NT05 / Coco

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Nova Vice Commander!

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to be vice commander for Nova because I want to once again bring new ideas and creativity to nova. I have sticked with Nova for the entire time I have been on the server for, and even though I have been a vice commander/commander for nova before, I still have some ideas in my head that I would love to implement into nova. For example: new mission ideas, new simulation ideas and training ideas. I want to make Nova a better and a more friendlier place to be in than it already is. I want to ensure the most enjoyable time on the server for other people. I want to make nova even more active than it already is. I've always loved helping people and showing how things are run around the server and that's what I want to continue doing.. I think i am ready again to be a vice commander after a break and will aim higher than i did last time!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Currently, i have 3015 hours on the server as of writing this. Proof can be found here -> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/889560780?servers[4604844]=3M
(Also i am almost a year in on the server!)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to maintain leadership and to make rules and keep enforcing them. Making sure everyone in your battalion is doing their job and making sure they are not minging on or off job, but also making sure that they are having a fun time on the server by being friendly to them and making sure to make some fun activities like simulations, missions and trainings. Making sure to praise and give something back to a trooper that is doing exceptional, make them know that their work isn't for nothing. Another vice commanders main purpose is to make sure you are someone that can be counted on. Making sure to keep promises and to help people in need. Upholding standards in officers, NCO's and enlisted. Showing up to both command meetings and nova meetings to get new information and then then spreading that information. Making flag ups to encourage people to get on and to give them some sort of reason to actually come to the server and enjoy their time in it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I should be trusted as a vice commander because I have shown dedication to uphold activity and rules in Nova, other regiments and also the server as a whole. I have held great RP ranks for a long time along the way of me being a gaminglight community member. Those ranks have been in numerous different regiments like Havoc, Stormtroopers, Nova ect. I have also held great staff and GM ranks for my time in gaminglight. I have never gotten a warn, ban or even a verbal on the server and I never minge on or off job. Nova is a very serious regiment and I can uphold seriousness at all time when needed. I know how to give orders, what orders to give and when to give out orders during in the heat of battle on ship as well as off ship. I've helped countless people in and out of the server in need in nova as well as other regiments. I've loved Nova ever since I joined thanks to the prior nova command. When I joined, I actually enjoyed my time on the server and got to experience a creation of a regiment when I joined and i want to keep that regiment going.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Now that summer is rolling around in about 6 days. I can dedicate my time to gaminglight about 6-10 hours depending on if I am free and if I am around my computer!

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings or bans on record as of today.

Thank you for taking your time to read through this application! Please leave your honest opinions even if they are negative! 🙂

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Not voting due to forums rules saying I can’t, but I would just like to say that Comet here was an excellent command member formerly and is more than capable of this position. He is very trustworthy and can get shit done. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+Support/-Support
I think you would be great as a vice commander, just feel you just returned from reserves so no idea how active you are. I also don't know you very well but at least from my interactions you are good

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

On 5/29/2022 at 7:25 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+Support/-Support
I think you would be great as a vice commander, just feel you just returned from reserves so no idea how active you are. I also don't know you very well but at least from my interactions you are good

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/30/2022 at 10:25 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+Support/-Support

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150