Saturns Nova Vice Commander Application- Denied

NotALobster

Should Saturn be the next Nova Vice commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saturn be the next Nova Vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Saturn

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I'd love to be a vice-commander of Nova because I want to see Nova grow make Nova even better than it already is. I have seen Nova reach a very low state and I never ever want to see the battalion get to the same state. I believe that if I could get to be vice commander I can help out the battalion more and keep the activity alive. I also just want to see and help troopers enjoy the game as well as help troopers in successfully obtaining their goals. Even so thats why I would want to be vice commander of Nova so I could carry out his legacy and his orders. I will not want to see Nova live with only one vice commander as even one other vice commander can make a big difference in a battalion. I think Nova is a very good battalion and I hate to see it just disappear like it almost did before. This being said, as long as there is a command team there is room for changes, big changes can happen and I will most definitely want to/will make these changes if needed. In short, we have built a community from the ground up and I just want to see the battalion thrive, grow, I wanna help troopers, and see troopers enjoyment.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 735 hours and 25 mins on the server for now. Keep in mind I am currently on a LOA. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/942002461

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to watch over the battalion, make the battalion a place of enjoyment for troopers, while doing this you should make an example for troopers to see how to act/ behave. Commanders /vice commanders should be dealing with main issues, for example with cross battalion conflict in a polite manner, documentation, hosting meetings, updating troopers activity, and making critical changes for the better of the battalion, following this as long as theres a command team there room for changes and fixing things will be no problem. Commanders should be helping their troopers succeed with the help of high command. Adjoining these commanders should be communicating with high command, the other commanders from other battalions and their own. This being said commanders should be making sure that their officers are doing their job and everyone being able to hit quota, all the while helping the troopers conduct themselves in a professional and polite manner.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me because I will  keep the battalion active, making sure nobody gets bored. I have seen Nova highs and lows. I can guarantee you that through the experience I've had I can most definitely make Nova a better and more enjoyable place to be in. Also, help people outside of Nova see how great Nova is and could be, while making the relationship between Nova and other battalions thrive. I've also had experience being in leadership roles on Nova and ST, I am a MAJ+ in both and have learned to deal with many different situations regarding conflict in the battalion, troppers being disrespectful, cross battalion conflict, ect. I've seen many of these conflicts happen and I have responded very quickly and dealt with the situations swiftly. I would hate to see Kio have to live with one vice commander as having one other vice commander can be of big help. I know I'ev had some problems with people in the past but I have learned from those mistakes and I have became a better person. In conclusion I should be trusted with the vice commander because I have learned from many of my past mistakes and will help my troopers avoid those situations, also I want to be here for the battalion and watch it flourish, while leading Nova into the direction of success.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday, if not I am on every other day depending. It could be 3-12 hours depending on the day. If I am not on like now I will still always be available in discord.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no active warnings

Edited by NotALobster

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

On 5/29/2022 at 7:49 PM, KetchupBox said:

+Support

-Active

-Great guy to work with

-Great guy to have fun with

-Knows what hes doing 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/29/2022 at 8:49 PM, KetchupBox said:

+Support

-Active

-Great guy to work with

-Great guy to have fun with

-Knows what hes doing 

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150