Prox's Nu7 APP

Proximo

In Game Name: Prox
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:14248048
Discord Name (Ruby#0001):Prox#7116
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988761825/screenshots/ So player diss I got super mad at an LT who was camping the door and fail rp was me building on police rp with cops outside, no idea how the DT warned me nore the overseers the RDM from the UNSCMS was I shot an cop when he pulled up to a shoot out and I dont know how i got RDM from that 2nd LT

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):May 18, 2021

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

So I would like to join Nu7 because I use to be an Nu7 CPL and an E11 SGT and a D5 CPL I found out of all those branches I liked Nu7 the most. I would like to join Nu7 to help out MTF and assist the branch as much as I can. I would also like to join Nu7 because I believe its one of the best branches out of the MTF and these are the reasons I would like to join.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

CI CPL, CI RnD SVA, Nu7 CPL, D5 CPL,  E11 SGT. in other serves ive been Death Troopers Royal Guards and in police RP I was in a tactical team called SCO19

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

Accepted!

Contact a FTO for your training.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Adam. locked this topic