Officer App

๖ۣۜƊØØϻ

What Is Your In Game Name?: Purge HVY SFC King KS42

What Is Your SteamID?:STEAM_0:0:569499307

How Long Have You Been In Purge?: 2 Weeks

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:Apprentice V

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?:

I would like to be a 2LT to be able to assist individuals around me, and be competent to gotten to be something I truly want to be. I too think this will a great learning development for myself on having more obligations and picking up information of how to deal with things. I accept I'm a great leader and with 2LT I think i will be able to lead the new Nco's and be able to assist make way for the modern enrolled to have them be at the top.  Through all the time I have carried out Garry's Mod and carried out on cleanse I have had a parcel of fun, I want to ended up like Kaskak , Lukas or the Ninth Sister Since they are People i look up to them in cleanse since there are exceptionally accommodating and are exceptionally aware and have offer assistance in numerous diverse ways to assist me finished up way way better. i need utilize this rank as a way to influence the Nco's to thrust in progress and achieve for higher. I play within the morning to night and there are no officers on within the morning to lead individuals.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?:

leadership since within the morning there's no one to do private Debrief and i will be able to do them to the finest of my capacity, i too want to assist command get some stress off by helping keep up the roster, perform test's and sims to keep enrolled and Nco  to have them engaged. Too i will offer assistance with rebuffing enrolled and Nco that step out of line. and i am level headed im able to keep a cool intellect when it is required.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:

No but i will not disappoint those around me  

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:

Yes I understand all the Duties and Protocols that a officer need to follow.

How Many Strikes Do You Have?:0

Edited by Jok3R
Revision

+support

- Good app

- Good reasons

- Nice guy, trustworthy.

only thing I'd say is that ranking up as NCO is very valuable. it's a mix of leadership with a room for error. but it does seem you're ready. I will also say there is some punctuation that could be improved upon. Anyways, good luck!

+/- Support

-I Have Seen Him Lead And Preform Some Decision's that some officers can't thats why ım giving the + support

-And I Have Seen Leadership Within The King

-now the - part App İs Kind'a short for me,2weeks ı think you should result in the normal promo way you have a long career in front of you and ı think when you get promoted to Officer so many things gets taken away that you couldve do in the NCO ranking system but still ı hope to see you in the officer team

OVERALL I HOPE TO SEE YOU İN THE OFFİCER TEAM 

Current -Purge BJL COL/Overseer Jack ON21