1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted to become a Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kiar/Chel

What is your steam name?: [GL] Kiar [TM]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:77780504

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):
I was  a Senior Moderator for TTT-FUN back in early 2014 until about 2016 and resigned on good terms , after that I was part of the IceFuse JVS staff team and had reached the rank of Snr Mod(if memory serves correctly, might be admin) from 2016-2017 before having to resign due to life related issues. For TTT-Fun i assisted in the moderation of a multitude of their servers which involved Prop Hunt, Dark RP, SandBox, and TTT, ensuring that each of the servers separate rules list were being followed across their servers. for IceFuse I focused solely on working with other staff members on the JVS server to ensure that the player base had the most enjoyable experience possible by making sure all rules were followed.

What date did you start playing on the community? I was originally with the community in 2019, then left in 2020 and came back in 2021 and have been here ever since.

What date did you make your forums account?: April 24, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Trial Mod/Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns, 1 ban from nearly a year ago

Have you donated? Yes. current total: $1,135

What rank are you applying for? Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):
I believe I deserve the rank of Moderator as I have been consistently active as I can be within the community, from handling tickets, to being active on the forums, and as of now, currently working on a backstory. While I cannot attend staff meetings, I do everything within my power to ensure that the player base for gaminglights Imperial RP Server is having an enjoyable experience. I constantly try to take sits that I am able to take and have learned and improved. I handle myself in a professional manner to make sure both sides get a chance to say what they would like to say before referencing evidence and handling the situation accordingly in an unbiased manner. I have currently taken 63 sits as of writing and have a rating of 4.9. Should something have happened that is out of the scope of my capabilities, I would ask a Moderator to assist and have even asked some to shadow me so I could ask questions and be sure I am handling sits to the best of my abilities and improving where needed. I believe I have learned all that I can as a Trial Mod and that I am ready for the responsibilities of a Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would handle the situation by first attempting to get them to calm down, and should they continue to interrupt and curse at me, they would be gagged and then I would begin to inform them why they were brought into a sit in the first place. I Would explain to them that Mass RDM isn't tolerated on the server and inform them that due to their actions on the server, they would be receiving a formal warning for Mass RDM and a 5 day ban, and if they would like to appeal the decision made, they may file an appeal on the forums. I would also request to them that they should read the MOTD upon the next time they join and hope that they learn from their mistake.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

i might be wrong but if your a tmod you dont apply for moderator, you jus get promoted eventually.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-Support
- You dont really apply for moderator, its a phase where you are watched over and if deemed that you are doing well and taking tickets then you will be promoted

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

13 hours ago, Bub said:

You don't have to apply for moderator, you will most likely be promoted at the next meeting as you probably will be off cooldown by then.

I've been off cooldown for a while now, and I cannot attend meetings, at all. the meeting times conflict with my work schedule. I believe I've been stuck at TMOD because of this as it seems the only way to get promoted from TMOD to MOD is to attend the meetings. So the reason I applied via forums was due to this, along with the staff application format stating I was able to as long as i met the requirements.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.
Contact a SMT member for a perm meeting excuse.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother