69th Medical Corps Officer Application Ken

Country

69th Medical Corps Officer Application Ken  

1. 1. accept

• yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): AUT SFC Ken 9988

2: What's your timezone?: Central time

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:156192359

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): I believe that I would be a good officer because I am known around the ship and I'd say that I’m also respected on the ship. I may goof off at times but I am also serious most of the time. However I like to keep it fun and I believe that keeping things fun makes troopers want to stay in medical and also bring in more troops. I am also on at later hours and if I'm an officer the other medical that play later in the day will have an officer online so if they have any questions I could answer them.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): Medical was my first battalion and I am loyal. I do not wish to leave. And I enjoy my fellow medicals and I like how we run medical as well. I believe are higher ups are very down to earth and they don’t act all high and mighty and they don’t care about your rank and they’ll help any medical trooper out. And I wish to do that as well and have that officer title and just help people out. And you can trust as I have always hit quota and I have also always helped people out with whatever they need.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I bring my fun mentality and RP willingness. I run check ups and therapy. I bring my drive to do better and improve and if I find any mistakes or anything that can be improved upon I will bring it to people's attention and get it fixed. I would also like to add Assault as a sub battalion I feel that if we make it one more people would join it and if we ever do a medical mission that requires combat the AUT would be very nice and helpful as they would be in the front dealing with the threats and if need be I would happily run it or help run it.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): I think you should take my application because of my drive and my enthusiasm. And that I would do my best as an officer. And I probably shouldn’t say this but if there's someone more qualified than me and you believe would do better I can always just make my up one rank at a time. But I will tell you this I will become an officer at some point. It might take me a bit but I will make it. And you can trust me that my drive and willingness will not let me stop. And I believe I would be a very good officer as I like to help out our feel troopers and that I’d like to host missions or sims at some point.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): I don’t believe so I should be good unless there's away to be warned without me knowing

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

+/- support
+ok app
- simi active
+ ifffy past but has grown

I do not doubt he could be in the position but he is pretty Simi active
mostly bc he has been NCO for a month and his cooldown is three days but yet he has been promoted 3 times

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

1 hour ago, sharky6798 said:

+/- support
+ok app
- simi active
+ ifffy past but has grown

I do not doubt he could be in the position but he is pretty Simi active
mostly bc he has been NCO for a month and his cooldown is three days but yet he has been promoted 3 times

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
MEDICAL COMMAND HAS DEEMED YOU WORTHY OF THIS POSITION!
PLEASE REQUEST MEDICAL OFFICER TAGS IN THE DISCORD, MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE TO 2LT,  AND SEE A MAJ+ FOR YOUR OFFICER TRAINING!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00