Tuna's Officer Application

The Best Tuna

Should I become a officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Officer?

✧ Shock Security Officer Applications ✧
(To apply for Officer you must be a SFC+)

Shock Security Officer Format:

What is your in-game name? Tuna

What is your current rank? Sargent First Class

How long have you been in Shock? I have be in shock for a week and 4 days 

How much time do you have on the server? About 95 hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? 
I feel like in the short time that I have been in shock. I have dedicated all my free time learning how to be a shock trooper. I also make sure that shocks presence is known in every event when we don't have  many people are online. I try to make sure that all enlisted are were they are suppose to be, and are not just bored guarding one spot and even if I have to guard that spot so everyone gets a opportunity to go on a patrol and have fun. I make sure that all new trainees are included and are given the right knowledge to succeed. I am also on when there are a lot of people on but, I am also on late nights to make sure that even when it is low pop Imperial standards are up held on the ISD. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel like I can be trusted because of my military background. AS a Military Police Officer in the U.S. Army I was held to a much higher standard the other soldiers. I always did my duties  in a Professional manner and never abused my power. I was entrusted with lives and safety of everyone on the base. As I upheld the  standards of the U.S. Army I will uphold the standards of the Empire.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If I am chosen to become a officer in this battalion I believe that I can use my hard work, dedication, and military experience I have to ensure that this battalion continues to be the best battalion on the ship. Not only that but use some of the fun trainings that I did in the Army to not only keep people entertained but learn something as well.

How active can you be? I will be on at least a couple hours everyday but I am and will continue to be on when ever I have free time 

Edited by Tuna The Great

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

First off add a poll!  

Personaly you should stay as a nco for now your amazing at stuff but id would love to see you lead more! And show that your ready to lead as a Officer!  

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+/- support
+ super amazing member!
+ active

+ friendly

- not really seen much "Leadership" 

- not as strict as a officer should be!!!

Good luck Tuna!!!!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+ support

• fantastic player and member of shock
  • active
  • friendly
  • I have seen a lot of leadership potential especially late at night
  • Dedicated to the job

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

• Crunch locked this topic